Meat Loaf - Couldn't Have Said It Better download mp3 album
Couldn't Have Said It Better is a 2003 album by Meat Loaf. Only for the third time in his career, he released an album without any songs written by Jim Steinman (not counting the bonus tracks). Although Meat Loaf claimed that Couldn't Have Said It Better was "the most perfect album did since Bat Out of Hell", it was not as successful. Three singles were released: "Did I Say That", "Couldn't Have Said It Better" and "Man of Steel", all with little chart impact.
English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português (Brasil) Русский.
Album Name Couldn't Have Said It Better. 版公司 Polydor Sanctuary Records. 4. I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That). 5. Couldn't Have Said It Better.
and the hidden Mercury Blues Track is ace (but not as good as the live version from the Melbourne concert) maybe have the Bat albums. you might just think 'oh, more of the same' and switch off. But, Loaf fans, we all know that most things Loaf ROCK! Oh, . the original Hedwig version is much better! by rank555516 Jul, 2010. I first heard this album in 2003. I wasn't sure what I felt about it at first as it was a bit different from what I was expecting.
I Couldn´t Have Said It Better Myself (International Version). Released by Polydor/Island Jun 2003 11 Tracks.
Meat Loaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through. Meat Loaf - More Than You Deserve. Top Songs By Meat Loaf. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That;Longer Still But Not As Long As The Album Version). And you said nothing at all Well I couldn't have said it better myself Tonight the conversation takes the fall Just love me like you love nobody else Little lady I think there's something on your mind I've known you long enough to know The words are not that hard to find And the harder you try And the longer
Videoclip und Liedtext Couldn´t Have Said It Better von Meat Loaf . You have the right to remain silent I'll get the lights. And you say nothing at all Well I couldn't have said it better myself Tonight the conversation takes the fall Just love me like you love nobody else. I see the angels, they're standing right outside your door They're watching over me, they're watching over us all You can send them home tonight, because you won't need them anymore In your arms I think I've found the safest place to fall When I step in the door and I stare. at your face There are so many things that.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Couldn't Have Said It Better
Lyrics By, Music By – James MichaelMusic By – Nikki Sixx
|2||Did I Say That
Written-By – James Michael
|3||Why Isn't That Enough
Written-By – Jo Davidson
|4||Love You Out Loud
Written-By – James Michael, Nikki Sixx
|5a||Man Of Steel
Lyrics By [Intro Poem] – Tony FloresVocals [Intro Spoken By] – Tanja ReichertWritten-By – James Michael, Nikki Sixx
Tin Whistle [Penny Whistle] – Daniel Higgins*Written-By – Peter Mokran
Written-By – Kevin Griffin
|7||Tear Me Down
Vocals [Breakdown Section Spoken By] – Giselda VatckyWritten-By – Stephen Trask
|8||You're Right, I Was Wrong
Written-By – Dianne Warren*
|9||Because Of You
Lyrics By – Steve BalsamoLyrics By, Music By – Rick Jude
Lyrics By, Music By – Billy Rankin
Written-By – Bob Dylan
Written-By – Robert L. Geddins*, KC Douglas*
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution – 06076-846532-2
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution – 06076-846532-2
- Arranged By [Backing Vocal Arrangement] – Todd Rungren* (tracks: 1)
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangement] – Aaron Zigman (tracks: 1, 2, 5a, 8, 11)
- Backing Vocals – Alexandra Brown* (tracks: 3, 5a, 6), Eric Troyer (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5a, 6 to 11a), James Michael (tracks: 1, 2, 5), Kasim Sulton (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5a, 6 to 11a), Lynn Davis (tracks: 3, 5a, 6), Maxi Anderson (tracks: 3, 5a, 6), Rose Stone (tracks: 3, 5a, 6), Todd Rungren* (tracks: 1)
- Bass – Kasim Sulton (tracks: 1 to 5a, 6 to 11a)
- Cello – Stephen Erdody* (tracks: 11a)
- Drums – John Miceli (tracks: 11a), Kenny Aronoff (tracks: 1 to 5a, 6 to 8, 10)
- Executive Producer – Allen Kovac
- Guitar – Michael Thompson (tracks: 2 to 5a, 6 to 10), Peter Mokran (tracks: 11a), Tim Pierce (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Organ [B3 Organ] – Mark Alexander (tracks: 1), Tom Brislin (tracks: 2, 6, 7)
- Percussion – Luis Conte (tracks: 3)
- Piano – Aaron Zigman (tracks: 1, 11a), Mark Alexander (tracks: 9), Tom Brislin (tracks: 2 to 5a, 6 to 8,)
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Peter Mokran
- Sequenced By [Programming] – Peter Mokran (tracks: 6)
- Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Peter Mokran (tracks: 1 to 5a, 7 to 11a)
- Vocals – Patti Russo (tracks: 1, 11), Pearl Aday (tracks: 5a, 7)
NotesIncludes the two videos "Couldn't Have Said It Better" and "Did I Say That?"Track numbering: The sleeve credits tracks 1 to 5, then lists the Intermezzo seperately, then lists the following 6 tracks as 1 to 6. The Intermezzo is actually part of track 5 and Mecury (which appears to be an advert for the car marque) is a hidden track at the end of track 11 (although it is credited in the booklet, although not on the tracklisting). The numbers in the listing below reflect the actual track indexing on the CD itself.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 060768465329
|076 099-2||Meat Loaf||Couldn't Have Said It Better (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Mercury||076 099-2||Europe||2003|
|076 099-4||Meat Loaf||Couldn't Have Said It Better (Cass, Album)||Mercury||076 099-4||Ukraine||2003|
|065 552-4||Meat Loaf||Couldn't Have Said It Better (Cass, Album)||Polydor||065 552-4||Malaysia||2003|
|065 552-1||Meat Loaf||Couldn't Have Said It Better (LP, Album)||Polydor||065 552-1||Europe||2003|
|076 104-2||Meat Loaf||Couldn't Have Said It Better (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album)||Polydor, Universal||076 104-2||Europe||2003|