is the second studio album by American rock band Pearl Jam, released on October 19, 1993 through Epic Records. After a relentless touring schedule in support of their 1991 debut album Ten, Pearl Jam headed into the studio in early 1993 facing the challenge of following up the commercial success of its debut. The resulting album, V. featured a rawer and more aggressive sound compared with the band's previous release
Участники PEARL JAM - басист Jeff Ament и гитарист Stone Gossard - рассказали Rolling Stone о ходе сессий по сочинению песен для своего нового долгожданного альбома. Прикольно записать или даже просто сочинить песню вместе, - сказал Ament. Думаю, когда Крис умер, было действительно трудно понять это, и потом было много всяких дел по жизни.
was the first Pearl Jam album to have production duties handled by producer Brendan O'Brien. It was also the band's first album with drummer Dave Abbruzzese, who had joined the band in August 1991 and toured for the album Ten.
is the second album by Pearl Jam, where the struggle to find a successor to the acclaimed Ten led to an aggressive sound where the band seems to want to fight everyone (to the point the title is an abbreviation of the original proposal, Five (bandmembers) Against One ) aside from calmer tracks such as Daughter
is the second and one of the most successful albums by Pearl Jam through Epic Records File history. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file. Pearl Jam - 'Vs' (Full Album).
Pearl Jam’s last record was 2013’s Lightning Bolt. The album hit No. 1 in the . but also became the first Pearl Jam full-length not to attain a Gold or Platinum certification by the RIAA. Still, Pearl Jam are rocking arenas and stadiums around the world, and will be playing new music before too long. We’re going to make a record, and we’re in the middle of it, guitarist Stone Gossard tells Rolling Stone. We’re just going to keep plugging away until we get one done.
|10||Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Distributed By – Epic
- Published By – Innocent Bystander
- Published By – Write Treatage Music
- Published By – Scribing C-ment Songs
- Published By – Pickled Fish
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Recorded At – Potatohead
- Recorded At – The Site
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDP-080095
- Music By – David Abbruzzese, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament, Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Musical Assistance – Adam Kasper, Kevin Scott
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien, Pearl Jam
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
NotesSimilar to Vs. but this version has the presence of both SID codes.
DIDP 080095 is placed under band name on disc.
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Manufactured and distributed by Epic, A Division of Sony Music/550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022-3211/"Epic" Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Marca Registrada/(Epic logo) is a trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc./WARNING: All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-53136-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDP-080095 15
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDP-080095 16
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DIDP-080095 11
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L337
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code (Variants 1, 2, 3): IFPI 5100
- Other (DADC Code): DIDP 080095
|ZK 53136||Pearl Jam||Vs. (CD, Album)||Epic Associated||ZK 53136||US||1993|
|DM 0194||Pearl Jam||No Title (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Dynamic Music||DM 0194||Poland||Unknown|
|ZK 53136||Pearl Jam||Vs (CD, Album, Ltd, Mas)||Epic Associated||ZK 53136||US||1993|
|EPC 474549 2, 474549 2, 474549 5, 4745495000, 01-4||Pearl Jam||Vs. (CD, Album, RE, Sli)||Epic, Epic, Epic, Epic, Epic||EPC 474549 2, 474549 2, 474549 5, 4745495000, 01-4||Europe||2004|
|none||Pearl Jam||Vs (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Unison||none||Bulgaria||Unknown|