Catch a Fire foi o álbum de estréia, em uma grande gravadora da banda The Wailers, lançado pela Island Records em 1973.
Catch a Fire is the fifth studio album by the reggae band The Wailers, released in April 1973. It was their first album released by Island Records.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Wailers.
Catch a Fire Lyrics. Tracklist 1. Concrete Jungle 2. Slave Driver 3. 400 Years 4. Stop That Train 5. Rock It Baby 6. Stir It Up 7. Kinky Reggae 8. No More Trouble 9. Midnight Ravers.
Complétez votre collection The Wailers.
Catch A Fire was the fifth album by the group known and billed simply as the Wailers who had been playing and recording together in Jamaica for a decade or more before it was released.
Catch a Fire was the major label debut for Bob Marley and the Wailers, and it was an international success upon its release in 1973
CATCH A FIRE is the second mainstream album release for The Wailers. Contrary to popular belief, their first album released outside of Jamaica was SOUL REBEL in 1970.
Bob Marley was already a rising star in Jamaica when Catch a Fire took his name around the globe.
Bob Marley - Catch A Fire 1973 Full Album. Catch A Fire track list.
|A4||Stop That Train||3:55|
|A5||Baby We've Got A Date (Rock It Baby)||3:56|
|B1||Stir It Up||5:32|
|B3||No More Trouble||3:51|
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Recorded At – Harry J's Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mixed At – Island Studios
- Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*
- Co-producer – Bob Marley, Chris Blackwell
- Congas, Bongos, Vocals – Bunny Livingstone
- Drums – Carlton 'Charlie' Barrett*
- Engineer – Carlton Lee, Stu Barrett, Tony Platt
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Bob Marley
- Piano, Organ, Guitar, Vocals – Peter Mackintosh*
- Written-By – Bob Marley (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4), Peter Tosh (tracks: A3, A4)
NotesLabel Side 1 & 2: XILP 9241 Q
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side1: XILP-9241-A
- Matrix / Runout: Side2: XILP-9241-B
|ILPS 9241||The Wailers||Catch A Fire (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9241||UK||1973|
|27 045 ET, 27045 ET||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Catch A Fire (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records, Island Records||27 045 ET, 27045 ET||Netherlands||1976|
|410 887||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Catch A Fire (Cass, Album, RE)||Tuff Gong, Island Records||410 887||Italy||Unknown|
|L 35768, ILPS-9241||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Catch A Fire (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||L 35768, ILPS-9241||New Zealand||Unknown|
|0042284620116||Bob Marley And The Wailers*||Catch A Fire (LP, Album, RE, RM, RP, 180)||Tuff Gong, Island Records||0042284620116||Europe||Unknown|