Anna Von Hausswolff - Ceremony download mp3 album
Swedish singer, songwriter, and keyboardist Anna von Hausswolff issued her debut full-length Singing from the Grave in 2012. Despite its sobering title, the album was full of melodic, fragile, Gothic ballads. On Ceremony, the term "Gothic" applies even more here than on its predecessor, yet the music has progressed almost immeasurably. Von Hausswolff employed an Annedal church organ as her primary instrument on this date (it's on nine of the 13 songs), though she also plays piano and synth
Ceremony (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gat). Ceremony (CD, Album, Promo, Car).
Ceremony is the second studio album by Swedish musician Anna von Hausswolff. It was released in July 2013 in North America on Other Music Recording Co. Ceremony Q&A. Producers Filip Leyman. Writers Anna von Hausswolff. More Anna von Hausswolff albums. Show all albums by Anna von Hausswolff.
ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF is a Crossover Prog, Progressive Rock artist from Sweden. Anna's debut album "Ceremony" was released in July 2013 in US or Canada via Other Music Recordings, with that she gigged Glasslands Gallery in Brooklyn, US for the first time. The Miraculous" has been out as her second album in November 2015 and the newest creation "Dead Magic" will see the light in February 2018.
|1||Epitaph Of Theodor|
|6||Epitaph Of Daniel|
|8||Liturgy Of Light|
|12||Funeral For My Future Children|
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AC80795
- Copyright (c) – Kning Disk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kning Disk
- Drums – Christopher Cantillo
- Guitar – Karl Vento
- Guitar, Performer [Clavioline] – Daniel Ögren
- Mastered By – Philip Granqvist
- Organ [Annedal Church Organ], Piano, Synthesizer [Synths], Vocals – Anna von Hausswolff
- Photography By – Anders Nydam
- Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By – Filip Leyman
- Synthesizer [Synths], Percussion – Filip Leyman
- Vocals – Maria von Hausswolff (tracks: 8, 9, 10, 13), Xenia Kriisin (tracks: 10, 12)
- Zither – Xenia Kriisin
NotesReleased in a 4-panel Digipak.
This release is subsidized by The Swedish National Council for Cultural Affairs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 35005549180 7
- Barcode (Reader): 7350055491807
- Label Code: LC 23568
- Matrix / Runout: AC80795-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9723
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9710
|Slang50053LP||Anna von Hausswolff||Ceremony (2xLP, Album, RE)||City Slang||Slang50053LP||Germany||2013|
|OM-006-I||Anna von Hausswolff||Ceremony (2xLP, Album)||Other Music Recording Co.||OM-006-I||US||2013|
|OM-006-PRROMO||Anna Von Hausswolff||Ceremony (2xCDr)||Other Music Recording Co.||OM-006-PRROMO||US||2013|
|KD097||Anna von Hausswolff||Ceremony (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gat)||Kning Disk||KD097||Sweden||2012|
|SLANG50053P||Anna Von Hausswolff||Ceremony (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||City Slang||SLANG50053P||Sweden||2012|