Mastered from the original tapes under TOWER OF POWER's careful supervision, 'Dinosaur Tracks' is one of those rare, remarkable Archival discoveries: A finished studio album from a outstanding band which, for a series of reasons almost amusing in retrospect, sat more-or-less unheard of and forgotten in a Vault for seventeen years.
Power is a studio album by Tower of Power released in 1987 on the A&M Records-distributed Cypress Records label. It was released a year earlier with additional and/or different songs in Europe under the title . not to be confused with their 1993 album of the same name). This was the only album to feature vocalist Ellis Hall, a protégé of Ray Charles, who also plays keyboards and rhythm guitar.
Tower Of Power - We Came To Play.
Listen to Dinosaur Tracks online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
Tower Of Power 40th Anniversar 2011. Soul Side of Town 2018. Back to Oakland (1974). Original Album Series CD1 2013. Soul Vaccination: Tower Of Power Live. Back On The Streets (Vinyl) 1979. We Came To Play (Remastered 1993) 1978. Original Album Series CD2 2013.
Artist: Tower Of Power Title Of Album: Dinosaur Tracks Year Of Release: Label: Rhino RHM2 7703 Genre: Jazz, Funk, Soul Format: Mp3, FLAC (Tracks) Quality: CBR 320 kbps, Lossless Total.
January 2009, 7:25 Tower Of Power, Dinosaur Tracks Used drive : PIONEER DVD+-RW DR-K17Y Adapter: 0 ID: 0 Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No Read offset correction : 48 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and.
|2||You're Something Special||4:57|
|3||Why Do You Do My Heart Like That||3:37|
|4||Simple As That||4:37|
|5||Your Love Is Like A Little Rain||5:02|
|6||Move Your Lose||4:23|
|7||I Think You'll Like It||4:58|
|8||Never Let Go Of Love||3:51|
|9||Got To Have Your Lovin'||3:33|
|10||Never To Love You More (Than Words Will Ever Say)||5:14|
|11||Cant' You Feel It?||4:50|
|12||You Took The 'L' Out Of Love||4:32|
|13||You Taught Me To Love||4:16|
|14||That's Why I Sing||4:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tower Of Power
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Tower Of Power
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Dawnbreaker Studios
- Mixed At – Baby'O Recorders
- Mixed At – Tempest Recording
- Mastered At – Sonorous Mastering, Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone [Lead] – Marc Russo
- Arranged By [Horns] – Chester Thompson (tracks: 5, 11, 14), Greg Adams
- Baritone Saxophone – Stephen "Doc" Kupka*
- Bass – Vito Sanfilippo
- Compilation Producer – Roland Worthington Hand
- Drums – Mark Sanders, Victor Patterson (tracks: 13)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Willie James Fulton
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Michael Jeffries
- Mastered By – David Shirk*
- Mixed By – Clarke Rigsby (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12), Lee Kiefer (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14)
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Chester Thompson
- Producer [Oroginal Recording] – Emilio Castillo
- Recorded By – Bill Thomas (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12), Phil Jamtaas (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Carolyn Blades (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14), Kevin Kimmel (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12)
- Tenor Saxophone [2nd], Backing Vocals – Emilio Castillo
- Tenor Saxophone [Lead] – Lenny Pickett (tracks: 13)
- Trumpet [2nd], Flugelhorn, Backing Vocals – Greg Adams
- Trumpet [Lead], Trombone, Backing Vocals – Mic Gillette
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [Wea Mfg. Logo] X9259 45RHM2 7703-2 02 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3W
|8122-77703-2||Tower Of Power||Dinosaur Tracks (CDr, Album, Promo)||Rhino Records||8122-77703-2||UK||1999|
|LDR 2890||Tower Of Power||Dinosaur Tracks (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||LDR 2890||Russia||2002|