By: Smokey Robinson (1978, Electronic). More albums from Smokey Robinson: Going To A Go-Go by Smokey Robinson. The Season For Miracles by Smokey Robinson. Double Good Everything by Smokey Robinson. Being With You by Smokey Robinson. Intimate by Smokey Robinson. Live! by Smokey Robinson. What Love Has Joined Together by Smokey Robinson. Four In Blue by Smokey Robinson. View all albums . Love Breeze. By: Smokey Robinson (1978, Electronic). 1. Why You Wanna See My Bad Side. 3. Feeling You, Feeling Me. 4. Madam X.
Love Breeze (LP, Album). Motown, EMI Electrola. 1C 064-60 548. Germany.
Album · 1978 · 8 Songs. Love Breeze Smokey Robinson. The Ultimate Collection: Smokey Robinson. Time Flies When You're Having Fun.
Love Breeze is a Smokey Robinson album released in 1978. It was arranged by Sonny Burke. Why You Wanna See My Bad Side" (Smokey Robinson, Janie Bradford) - (3:45). Love So Fine" (Smokey Robinson) - (4:34). Feeling You, Feeling Me" (Homer Talbert, Jerry Butler) - (3:52). Madam X" (Smokey Robinson, Marv Tarplin) - (6:28). Shoe Soul" (Smokey Robinson, Mike Sutton, Brenda Sutton) - (4:41). Trying It Again" (Smokey Robinson, Richard Williams) - (4:53).
Feeling You, Feeling Me, 03:53.
Smokey is the debut studio album by American soul singer, songwriter, and producer Smokey Robinson. It was released on June 19, 1973, by Tamla Records and was Robinson's first solo record after his departure from The Miracles. The album featured the single "Sweet Harmony", which was his tribute to his former singing partners in the Miracles: Bobby Rogers, Pete Moore and Ronnie White. Smokey was arranged by Dave Blumberg, Gene Page and Willie Hutch
Smokey Robinson Format: Vinyl.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Why You Wanna See My Bad Side
Music By – James Bradford*Words By – James Bradford*, Smokey Robinson
|A2||Love So Fine
Words By, Music By – Smokey Robinson
|A3||Feeling You, Feeling Me
Arranged By – Robert Bowles*Words By, Music By, Producer – Homer Talbert III*, Jerry Butler
Music By – Marv Tarplin*Words By – Smokey Robinson
Arranged By [Horns] – Kim RichmondArranged By [Rhythm And Strings] – Art Wright*Music By, Producer – Brenda & Michael B. Sutton*Words By – Smokey Robinson
|B2||Trying It Again
Music By – Richard Williams Words By – Richard Williams , Smokey Robinson
|B3||Daylight & Darkness
Music By – Smokey RobinsonWords By – Rose Ella Jones, Smokey Robinson
|B4||I'm Loving You Softly
Words By, Music By – Kennis Jones
- Published By – Bertam Music Co.
- Published By – Butler Music Publishing Corp
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Motown Recording Studios
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Mixed At – Motown Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Motown Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Corporation
- Arranged By – Sonny Burke
- Art Direction, Design – Wriston Jones
- Backing Vocals [Background Singers] – Brenda Sutton, Carolyn Dennis, Cheryl Cooper, Claudette Robinson, Ivory Davis, James "Alibe" Sledge, Jessie Richardson*, Melba Bradford, Patricia Henley, Smokey Robinson
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, David Shields, James Jamerson, Scott Edwards , Wayne Tweed
- Cello – Michael Jacobsen
- Clavinet – Michael B. Sutton
- Congas – James "Alibe" Sledge
- Drums – Ed Greene , James Gadson, Scottie Harris
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Ronnie McNeir
- Engineer [ABC Recording Studios] – Art White, Barney Perkins
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – James Warmack
- Engineer [Engineers] – Art Stewart, Bob Robitaille, Don Boehret, Mike Lizzio*
- Engineer [Kendun Recorders] – Michael Schuman
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Jack Andrews
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Russ Terrana
- Flute, Reeds [Reed Solos], Soloist – Fred Smith
- Guitar [Guitars] – David T. Walker, Marlo Henderson, Marv Tarplin*, Wah Wah Watson*, Richard Littlefield*
- Illustration – Brian Zick
- Keyboards – John Barnes, Michael B. Sutton, Sonny Burke , Sylvester Rivers
- Mastered By – JM*
- Organ – Frederick Roche*
- Percussion – Robert Zimmitti*, Paulinho*
- Piano [Bass Piano] – James Bradford*
- Producer – William "Smokey" Robinson*
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Bob Smitty*
NotesIncludes a printed inner sleeve promoting other releases with the same M5-###V1 Category format.
Originally released 2/21/78.
A1, A2, B2, B3, B4 Bertam Music Company (ASCAP)
A3 Butler Music Publishing Corp. (ASCAP)
A4, B1 Jobete Music Company, Inc & Bertam Music Company (ASCAP)
Recorded at Motown Recording Studios, Hollywood, California.
A2 recorded at ABC Recording Studios, Los Angeles, California.
B1 recorded at Kendun Recorders, Burbank, California.
Mixed and mastered at Motown Recording Studios.
℗ 1978 Motown Record Corporation © 1978 Motown Record Corporation, Hollywood, California 90028.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): M5-230V1A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): M5-230V1B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): M5-230V1-A-15A S-13 ZRK JM BHT
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): M5-230V1-B-15A S-13 ZRK JM BHT
|T7-359R1||Smokey Robinson||Love Breeze (LP, Album)||Tamla||T7-359R1||US||1978|
|2C 066-60.548||Smokey Robinson||Love Breeze (LP, Album)||Motown||2C 066-60.548||France||1978|
|1C 064-60 548||Smokey Robinson||Love Breeze (LP, Album)||Motown, EMI Electrola||1C 064-60 548||Germany||1978|
|26.039 - I||Smokey Robinson||Love Breeze (LP, Album, RE)||Motown||26.039 - I||Spain||1978|
|STML12081, 0C 062·60 548||Smokey Robinson||Love Breeze (LP, Album)||Motown, Motown||STML12081, 0C 062·60 548||UK||1978|