Written By – Anneli Nygren (tracks: A5), Anneli Saaristo (tracks: A5), Aníbal Troilo (tracks: B7), Cátulo Castillo (tracks: B7), Eero Tiikasalo (tracks: A5, A7, B2, B4), E. Mäkinen (tracks: A3, A5, A7, B4, B8), Harri Saksala (tracks: A6, B2), H. Reddy (tracks: A1), Ilkka-Juhani Takalo-Eskola (tracks
Terttu Anneli Orvokki Saaristo (born 15 February 1949, Jokioinen) is a Finnish singer and actress, best known internationally for her participation in the 1989 Eurovision Song Contest. Saaristo spent the 1970s performing in singing competitions and worked as a dance orchestra singer. Her first album was released in 1980. Saaristo first entered the Finnish Eurovision selection in 1978 with the song "Sinun kanssasi, sinua ilman", which finished fourth.
Anneli Saaristo (born 15th February 1949 in Jokioinen, Finland) is a Finnish singer. She started as a traditional dance band soloist in the 1970's. In 1978 she participated for the first time in the national final of Eurovision Song Contest and her first solo album came out in 1980 and she had her first solo concert in the Swedish Theatre of Turku.
Anneli Saariston parhaat. Näin jäätiin henkiin. Elän hetkessä, Näin jäätiin henkiin. 20 Suosikkia, Evakon laulu.
Näin jäätiin henkiin. Tuuli, Laivat Ja Laulu. Anneli Saariston parhaat.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Elän Hetkessä (1984). Album by Anneli Saaristo. Jos Joskus (Silêncio E Tanta Gente).
|1||Olen Nainen - I Am A Woman||3:24|
|5||Sä Liian Paljon Vaadit||3:13|
|6||Tuuli Laivat Ja Laulu||4:25|
|7||Sinun Kanssasi Sinua Ilman||3:32|
|8||La Dolce Vita||2:43|
|9||Tyttö Ja Ilmapallo||2:57|
|11||Aamun Ensi Katse||3:48|
|12||Katso Ruusu Minkä Teit - Jaka Roza Taki Ciern||4:35|
|13||En Oo Sun Ikuisesti||1:54|
|14||Viimeinen Känni - La Ultima Curda||3:01|
|15||Näin Jäätiin Henkiin||3:24|
- Manufactured By – CD Plant MFG
- Published By – Edition Coda
- Published By – Ensio Music
- Published By – Fazer
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ab Discophon Oy
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Turun Tähtituotanto Oy
- Copyright (c) – Ab Discophon Oy
- Arranged By – Jaakko Salo (tracks: 10), Kari Komppa (tracks: 7), Matti Puurtinen (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 9, 12), Upi Sorvali (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 11 to 13)
- Design – Sini Pellonpää
- Lyrics By [Finnish] – Harri Saksala (tracks: 14), Liisa Ryömä (tracks: 12), Sini Sovijärvi (tracks: 14)
- Photography By [Cover] – Erik Uddström
- Producer – Anneli Saaristo (tracks: 8, 9), Antero Päiväläinen (tracks: 4, 5, 10, 14), Eero Tiikasalo (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 11 to 13, 15), Gugi Kokljuschkin (tracks: 4, 5, 10, 14), Matti Puurtinen (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 9, 12), Upi Sorvali (tracks: 1, 2, 11, 13, 15)
- Written-By – Anneli Nygren (tracks: 5), Anneli Saaristo (tracks: 5), Aníbal Troilo (tracks: 14), Cátulo Castillo (tracks: 14), Eero Tiikasalo (tracks: 5, 7, 9, 11), E. Mäkinen* (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11, 15), Harri Saksala (tracks: 6, 9), H. Reddy* (tracks: 1), Ilkka-Juhani Takalo-Eskola (tracks: 10), Ilpo Murtojärvi (tracks: 3), Jacek Cygan (tracks: 12), Jukka Alihanka (tracks: 10), Matti Puurtinen (tracks: 8, 15), R. Burton* (tracks: 1), Sirkka-Liisa Krapinoja-Sass (tracks: 4, 13), Turkka Mali (tracks: 8), Veikko Lavi (tracks: 2), Włodzimierz Korcz (tracks: 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
|KEL 679||Anneli Saaristo||Anneli Saariston Parhaat (LP, Album, Comp)||Kerberos||KEL 679||Finland||1989|