Bichos Dichos? is a music studio album recording by ABRETE GANDUL (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 2000 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Essential: a masterpiece of progressive rock music(6%).
1. ¿Bichos Dichos? 6:280:30. More by Abrete Gandul. Referencias Circulares. Listen to ¿Bichos Dichos? now. Listen to ¿Bichos Dichos? in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Abretê Gandul es una de las destacadisimas bandas progresivas de fines de los noventa que aparecieron en nuestro pais y que con su estilo canterburiano y magmia. no se dieron a conocer con uno de los mejores discos del 2000. Bichos Dichos? entremezcla esos sonidos progresivos con algo de folklore y la ironia en las letras y voz de Mauricio Dell (Doctor Octava) y de su primer bajista Rodrigo Garcia. Su calidad es sorprendente, a pesar de que algunos temas estan grabados absolutamente en vivo. Hubo temas que se transformaron en clasicos en su momento como el homonimo ¿Bichos Dichos? y la gran.
Abrete Gandul - Enjambre Sismico (CD, Album). Realismo Sin Renuncia (as Arceu) and 6 mor. brete Gandul - Referencias Circulares (CD, Album, Jac). Not On Label (Abrete Gandul Self-released).
But the Abrete Gandul that issued Enjambre Sismico was far different than the group of the same name that had its origins back in 1999. This lineup apparently made a recording of Dell's songs, but the first Abrete Gandul album to receive any distribution per se (although still a private pressing) was 2000's Bichos Dichos?, featuring Dell and Arceu plus new members Rodrigo Maccioni on guitar and flute and Rodrigo Garcia on bass (Pablo Garcia played fretless bass on a pair of tracks). Dominated by Dell's idiosyncratic vocal approach, Bichos Dichos? was regarded as King Crimson-ish by prog listeners who, generally speaking, seemed less than enamored by Dell's singing.
brete Gandul is a Chilean band which was conceived in 1999 as a initiative of guitarist and singer Mauricio Dell (. Having written several compositions, Mauricio talked with an old drummer friend, Antonio Arcea, with whom he had common ideas, and they decided to form a band. Bass player Pablo Garcia joined them along the road and with this "Trio" they made a studio record, which is based on Dr. Octava& compositions five compositions. The album has a couple of instrumental improvisations on it as well, in addition to some complete songs. In late 2002, due to elusive motives, Dr. Octava and Rodrigo Garcia left the band.
9 tracks · 1 December 2005. 7 tracks · 23 May 2011. Bichos Dichos? Play album. 9 tracks · 30 November 2000.
Abrete Gandul: best 2 tracks. Abrete Gandul - Dr. Finger Cuentos para Dormir, 2005 08:39. Abrete Gandul - Alarmadilla ¿Bichos Dichos?, 2000 05:30. Artist: Abrete Gandul.
|1||¿Bichos = Dichos?||6:28|
|3||Hay Que Volver A Los Chinos||4:30|
|5||Estamos De Suerte||6:10|
|7||Quiero Apagarte (en Vivo)||5:10|
- Recorded At – Estudios SONUS
- Mixed At – Estudios SONUS
- Edited At – Estudios SONUS
- Bass [Fretless] – Pablo García (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Bass, Vocals – Rodrigo García*
- Concert Flute, Acoustic Guitar – Rodrigo Maccioni
- Design, Cover – Antonio Arceu, Mauricio Dell
- Drums [Monstrous Drums], Other [Fingers, Beer] – Antonio Arceu
- Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer, Vocals – Doctor Octava
- Lyrics By, Music By – Doctor Octava
- Mastered By – Enrique "Quique" Yorio*
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Edited By [Optimized By] – Juan Pablo Velasco
NotesTracks 3, 5 and 7 were recorded live at Experimenta 2000 festival on Monday, October 9, 2000.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: R015-007 -5076
- Other (Inner ring): 01 048511 04292