Charlie Parker - Temptation / Autumn In New York download mp3 album
Watch the video for Autumn In New York from Charlie Parker's Jazz 'Round Midnight for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A new version of Last. Set as current obsession.
Big Band is a 1954 album by Charlie Parker of sides recorded in 1950 and 1952. In 1999 Big Band was reissued with bonus material and outtakes.
Autumn In New York şarkısını ücretsiz dinle. Charlie Parker şarkıcısına ait albümleri ve diğer şarkıları da görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. Autumn In New York - Charlie Parker. Seçiniz Video açılmıyor Video içeriği hatalı Şarkı sözü hatalı Şarkı sözü ve video uyuşmuyor. Bildiriminiz için teşekkürler.
As a leader, Charlie Parker recorded for Savoy and Dial during 1945-1948 and then for Verve exclusively (at least in the studios) during 1949-1954. This remarkable ten-CD box set, which adds quite a bit of material to an earlier ten-LP set, contains all of these recordings plus Bird's earlier appearances with Jazz at the Philharmonic. Nacio Herb Brown, Arthur Freed.
Artist: Charlie Parker. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Charlie Parker - Settings Album Lyrics. 1. 20th Century Blues. 2. Autumn in New York. 5. Dancing in the Dark.
Album · 1995 · 24 Songs. 22. 23. Stella By Starlight. The Genius of Charlie Parker. Best of the Complete Savoy & Dial Studio Recordings. The Quintet: Jazz At Massey Hall (Live).
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Freed*, Brown*
|B||Autumn In New York
Written-By – Duke*
- Record Company – Mercury Record Corporation
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Murray Williams, Toots Mondello
- Arranged By, Conductor [Orchestra] – Joe Lipman
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Stan Webb*
- Bass [Uncredited] – Bob Haggart
- Drums [Uncredited] – Don Lamond
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Art Ryerson
- Harp [Uncredited] – Verley Mills*
- Piano [Uncredited] – Lou Stein
- Supervised By [Personal Supervision] – Norman Granz
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Art Drelinger, Hank Ross
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Bill Harris, Will Bradley
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Al Porcino, Bernie Privin, Chris Griffin
NotesSides A&B recorded at First Ave. & East 44th St., New York City, NY January 22, 1952
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): C 675
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): C 677
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 675-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 677-2