This means SKRBT is the entirely legal system.
Chuck Aarons, Jim Ackley. 2. Willie Boy. Chuck Aarons, Jim Ackley.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information. All styles of audio music.
View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
Aaron Ackley, Bar Harbor, Maine. I'm here to take photographs that aid you in noticing the often overlooked details of everyday life.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Aarons & Ackley live yet! Last updated: 12 Apr 2019, 18:31 Etc/UTC. Aarons & Ackley Lyrics (de). More from this Artist.
|A1||Lay Me Down||2:42|
|A4||There Is A Lady||2:18|
|A5||Take Me Home||4:40|
|B5||Let It Shine||4:44|
- Record Company – Capitol Industries, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Sundog Productions
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Glenwood Music Corp.
- Bass, Vocals – James Rolleston
- Cello – Carole Marshall
- Engineer – Phil Sheridan
- Executive-Producer – Paul White
- Guitar, Harmonica [Mouth Harp] – Rolf Kempf
- Guitar, Vocals – Chuck Aarons
- Keyboards, Vocals – Jim Ackley
- Percussion – Terry Clarke
- Photography By – Ken Lowry
- Producer – Dennis R. Murphy
- Soprano Saxophone – John Tank
- Written-By – Aarons*, Rolleston* (tracks: B2), Ackley*, Morse* (tracks: A4, B3 to B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A LAbel): ST 1-813
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST 2-813
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): ST 1 813 H1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): ST 2 813 H1 #1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP