This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 77/189 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 189BPM, ends at 135BPM (-54), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Jean Leclerc (born May 14, 1961) is a Québécois singer-songwriter and author from Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Canada. He is known for his colourful personality and unique musical style in the francophone rock community.
Jean Leclerc may refer to: Jean LeClerc (painter) (. 585–1633), French painter. Jean Leclerc (theologian) (1657–1736), biblical scholar and encyclopaedist. Jean Théophile Victor Leclerc (1771–1796), radical French revolutionist and newspaperman. Jean LeClerc (actor) (born 1948), Québécois actor best known for appearing in the American soap opera All My Children. Jean Leclerc (politician) (born 1958), Canadian politician and businessman.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Mexico" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
View the profiles of people named Jean Philippe Leclerc.
Jean Leclerc spent part of his childhood in Togo, where he lived until he was 8. After that, he returned to Québec for a year, then left again for Algeria, where he discovered his passion for music. In 1976, Leclerc returned to Québec for good . In 2006, Leclerc issued his new album Mexico with the announcement Leloup is dead, long live Jean Leclerc! The album sold over 60,000 copies in six months.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Loops – Silky Dave Sturton*Voice – Dave Sturton
|07||L'Innocence De L'Âme||2:50|
|09||La Mygale Jaune I
Voice [Amis] – Anthony Ayotte, Don Murnaghan, Esther Gaudette, Marilou David Corbeil*, Tatiana Leclerc
|10||Les Amours Mortes||2:00|
Loops – Silky Dave Sturton*
|13||Everybody Wants To Leave
Voice – Nicolas Bérubé
|15||La Mygale Jaune II||2:04|
|16||Jarneton Et Gringoire||3:59|
|17||No Money No Home||4:21|
- Distributed By – Dep
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roi Ponpon
- Copyright (c) – Éditions Du Roi Ponpon
- Made By – Zanin
- Engineered At – DNA Productions
- Engineered At – Studio Frisson
- Consultant [Creative] – Julie Bernèche
- Design, Graphics – Les Solutions Dick Plywood*, François Savard
- Engineer – Dave A. Sturton*, Don Murnaghan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kevin Gault, Manu Alberola
- Legal [Conseiller Juridique] – Me Serge Provençal
- Lyrics By, Music By – Jean Leclerc
- Management [Gérance] – Le Bureau De Marilou David
- Other [Comptabilité] – Francinne Morin
- Other [Model] – Esther Gaudette
- Other [Website] – Vincent Morisset
- Photography By – François Savard, Marilou David, Mister Regent Studio
- Photography By [Cover, Assistant] – John Notte
- Photography By [Cover] – Mister Regent Studio
- Producer – Jean Leclerc , Marilou David
- Promotion [Radio] – Jean-François Blanchet
- Public Relations – Sophie Marselais*
- Vocals, Instruments, Arranged By, Mixed By [Mix] – Jean Leclerc
NotesStudios: Productions DNA and Studio Frisson.
℗ 2006 Roi Ponpon © 2006 Les Éditions Roi Ponpon
Released in clear super jewel case, includes a 16-page booklet.
Track timings per computer clocking.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 619061222728
- Barcode (Text): 6 19061 22272 8
- Matrix / Runout: ZM12368 ROI2-2227 Made In Canada by Zanin
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LG06
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9L05
- Other (Etched on back case, bottom right): SJB102 2-E
|Boite-1||Jean Leclerc||Mexico (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gat)||Grosse Boîte||Boite-1||Canada||2016|
|Boite-1||Jean Leclerc||Mexico (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Cle)||Grosse Boîte||Boite-1||Canada||2016|
|Boite-1||Jean Leclerc||Mexico (LP, Album)||Grosse Boîte||Boite-1||Canada||2007|
|Boite-1||Jean Leclerc||Mexico (LP, Album, Col)||Grosse Boîte||Boite-1||Canada||2007|