Loudness (5) – Terror ～剥離～. Label: Tokuma Japan Communications – TKCA-72627, Japan Record – TKCA-72627.
Loudness (5) – Terror ～剥離～. Label: Tokuma Japan Communications – TKCA-10078. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Loudness (5). Terror ～剥離～ (CD, Album). Tokuma Japan Communications, Japan Record.
Band name Music genre Lyrical themes Album title Song title Label Artist User profile Google. Transliteration 剥離 hakuri. Recording information: Produced by Loudness. Recorded and mixed at Paradise Studio. Mastered at Rolling Sound Mastering Studio.
Listen to Loudness Radio featuring songs from Terror～剥離～ free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Станции, на которых звучит Loudness.
Listen to music from Loudness like Soldier of Fortune, Lost Without Your Love & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Loudness. Loudness is a Japanese heavy metal band formed in 1981 by guitarist Akira Takasaki and drummer Munetaka Higuchi. They were the first Japanese heavy metal act signed to a major label in the United States, releasing twenty-three studio albums (five in America) by the end of 2009 and reaching the Billboard Top 100 in their moment of maximum international popularity.
Terror (剥離 Hakuri) is the eighteenth studio album by the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness. It was released only in Japan, in January 2004. The album is one of the heaviest released by the band, and was created with a theme of horror and terror. This theme is also reflected in the album artwork Terror. Studio album by Loudness. Paradise Studio, Tokyo, Japan.
Terror ~Hakuri~ (剥離) is the 18th studio album by the Japanese band Loudness. This theme is also reflected in the album artwork. The band display influences from Black Sabbath, and the album overall has a doom metal type sound.
|3||Life After Death||5:02|
|4||Let's Free Our Souls||4:37|
|5||Detoner (Fire And Thunder)||3:09|
|7||About To Kill||4:46|
|9||The City Of Vampire||5:57|
- Manufactured By – Tokuma Japan Communications Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – First Distribution Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Paradise Studio
- Mixed At – Paradise Studio
- Mastered At – Rolling Sound Mastering Studio
- A&r – Hisashi Takehiro, Toshihiro Shimizu
- A&r [Desk] – Yoshico Matsunaga
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Masayuki Noda
- Artwork [Concept] – Akira Takasaki
- Bass – Masayoshi Yamashita
- Design – Masanori Taniguchi
- Drums – Munetaka Higuchi
- Executive-producer – Junji Tada, Yukichi Kawaguchi
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Illustration – Kentaro Tanaka
- Management – Keiichi Horiuchi
- Mastered By – Yoichi Aikawa
- Photography By – Hiroyuki Yoshihama
- Producer – Loudness
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Yuki Mitome
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Masatoshi Sakimoto
- Supervised By [Supervisor] – Norikazu Shimano, Shinji Hamasaki
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Taisei Taniguchi
- Technician [Guitar & Bass Tech] – Akira Ohmachi
- Vocals – Minoru Niihara
- Written-By – Loudness
NotesRecorded and mixed at Paradise Studio
Mastered at Rolling Sound Mastering Studio
Manufactured by Tokuma Japan Communications Co.,Ltd. / distributed by First Distribution Co.,Ltd. / Made in Japan
Issued with a 16 page booklet and an obi including the barcode.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 4 98808 747836
- Barcode (Scanned): 498808747836
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|TKCA-10078||Loudness||Terror ～剥離～ (CD, Album, RE)||Tokuma Japan Communications||TKCA-10078||Japan||2014|