Tim Zimmerman And The King's Brass - Christmas In Europe download mp3 album
Explore releases from the Tim Zimmerman And The King's Brass label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Tim Zimmerman And The King's Brass releases.
Album: American Mood. Download Tim Zimmerman and the King's Brass - It Don't Mean a Thing. American Mood: Best 2 songs. Tim Zimmerman and the King's Brass - Amazing Grace 04:09.
11 August at 04:30 ·. The extended Midwest portion of our 40th Anniversary summer tour is now complete. We are heading back East to Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. org for specific local times and places. Tim Zimmerman & the King's Brass.
play all. start radio. Tim Zimmerman And The King's Brass.
Performer: The King's Brass, Diane Bish, Rebecca Kleintop Owens, Samuel Metzger. Conductor: Tim Zimmerman: conductor, Benjamin Roundtree, Lisa Nelson. I think the cover art should have been horns, when I feel the predominant music was indeed the brass instruments.
View the statistics of songs played live by Tim Zimmerman and the King's Brass.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Fanfare And Flourishes
Adapted By – Benjamin Roundtree*Composed By – James CurnowConductor – Lisa VarnerOrgan – Rebecca Kleintop
|2||Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Arranged By – Jim Curnow*Composed By – Felix Mendelssohn*
Arranged By – Jim Curnow*Written-By – Traditional
Adapted By – Ben RoundtreeArranged By – William HimesWords By, Music By – Irving Berlin
|5||Good King Wenceslas
Arranged By – Jim Curnow*Written-By – Traditional
Arranged By – Lisa VarnerConductor [Vocals & Strings] – Professor Ardis Faber*Strings – Grace College Chamber EnsembleVocals – Men Of The Grace College Chamber Choir*Words By, Music By – Bob McGee
|7||Joy To The World
Arranged By – Dan MarvinArranged By [Strings] – Ardis FaberArranged By [Trumpet Duet] – Phil Norris Composed By – George Frederick Handel*
|8||Montiverdi-Vespers (Deus In Adjutorium From "Vespers Of The Blessed Virgin ")
Arranged By – Benjamin Roundtree*Composed By – Claudion Montiverdi*Conductor – Lisa VarnerOrgan – Rebecca Kleintop
|9||Angels We Have Heard On High
Arranged By – Tim Zimmerman Conductor – Alex Thio, Larry Jones Organ – Dan Miller Written-By – Traditional French Carol*
|10||Go, Tell It On The Mountain
Arranged By – Tim Zimmerman Written-By – Traditional Spiritual*
|11||Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Arranged By – Dan GalbraithWritten-By – Haven Gillespie, J. Fred Coots
|12||We Three Kings
Arranged By – Robert ElkjerWritten-By – Traditional
Adapted By – Lisa VarnerArranged By – Tom ScottWords By, Music By – Jose Feliciano*
|14||Deck The Halls
Arranged By – Douglas Smith Written-By – Old Welch Air*
|15||Canzon Septimi Toni No. 2 (From Sacrae Symphoniae - Venice 1597)
Composed By – Giovanni GabrieliConductor – Alex Thio, Larry Jones Organ – Dan Miller
|16||O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Arranged By – Dan MarvinWritten-By – Traditional
|17||For Unto Us A Child Is Born
Arranged By – Doug Warner*Composed By – George Frederick Handel*Conductor – Alex Thio, Larry Jones Organ – Dan Miller
|18||Silent Night! Holy Night!
Arranged By – Dan MarvinComposed By – Franz Gruber
|19||Hosanna, Christ Is Born (Thine Is The Glory)
Arranged By – Marvin*, Zimmerman*Composed By – George Frederick Handel*Conductor – Lisa VarnerOrgan – Rebecca Kleintop
- Distributed By – Instrumental Source
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tim Zimmerman And The King's Brass
- Art Direction – Susan Hoffmeyer
- Edited By – Tony Warner (tracks: 9, 15, 17)
- Engineer – Bob Boharic (tracks: 1, 8, 19), David Price (tracks: 6), George Spratta (tracks: 2 to 5, 12, 13), Jim Deal (tracks: 9, 15, 17), John Bolt (tracks: 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 18), Mike Petrow (tracks: 6)
- Engineer [Additional], Mastered By – Jerroll Lehman (tracks: 1, 8, 19)
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Price (tracks: 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 18), Toby Dearborn (tracks: 2 to 5, 12, 13)
- Ensemble [King's Brass] – Aaron Wadin, Ben Roundtree, Benji Osborne, Bryan Crisp, Dave Miller , Doug Clark , Kate Donnelly, Lisa Varner, Stephen Lynerd, Tim Zimmerman
- Photography By – Michael Klondaris
- Producer – Tim Zimmerman
- Strings [Chamber Ensemble], Cello – Daniel Zambrano (tracks: 6)
- Strings [Chamber Ensemble], Viola – Freya Pappas (tracks: 6)
- Strings [Chamber Ensemble], Violin – Stacey Bollman (tracks: 6), Stephanie Eggebroten (tracks: 6)
- Vocals [Chamber Choir] – Dan Zambrano* (tracks: 6), David Artrip (tracks: 6), Jacob Wilkinson (tracks: 6), Jeremy Myers (tracks: 6), Jerry Polman (tracks: 6), John Myers (tracks: 6), Kent Currie (tracks: 6), Stephen Varner (tracks: 6), W. Joel Smith (tracks: 6)
NotesA celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of the Greater Europe Mission.
Total Time - 59:30
Tracks 9-11, 14-15, 17-18: previously released compositions.
Tracks 1, 8, 19: Ruffatti Pipe Organ of the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Mastered at Sweetwater Sound, Ft. Wayne, Indiana.
Tracks 2-5, 12-13: recorded at Parc Studios, Altamonte Springs, Florida.
Track 16: recorded at Sweetwater Sound, Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Also recorded at Sweetwater Sound: Vocals and Strings on "Emmanuel"; Piano solo on "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"; and Duet part on "Joy to the World."
Tracks 6-7, 10-11, 14, 18: previously released compositions recorded at Aire Born Studios, Zionsville, Indiana.
Tracks 9, 15, 17: previously released compositions with the Grand Moller Organ of Calvary Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. Engineered at Mastersound, Charlotte, North Carolina. Edited in Baltimore, Maryland.
Photography done at Cox Studio, Warsaw, Indiana.
℗ & ©2000 Tim Zimmerman and The King's Brass.
Distributed by Instrumental Source
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01105 30322 7
- Matrix / Runout: 371238AM-01 KING'S BRASS -CHRISTMAS 002007-09
- SPARS Code: DDD