Al Perry And The Cattle - Cattle Crossing download mp3 album
Matrix, Runout (Side A runout, etched): DMI MS-4124A DMI. Matrix, Runout (Side B runout, etched): MS-4124-B DMI.
Complete your Al Perry And The Cattle collection.
More albums from Al Perry And The Cattle: Losin’ Hand by Al Perry And The Cattle. View all albums . Cattle Crossing. By: Al Perry And The Cattle (1985, Rock).
Al Perry & The Cattle Fortunate Son. 02:23.
Listen to music from Al Perry & The Cattle like Fortunate One, Fortunate Son & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Al Perry & The Cattle. Al Perry & The Cattle. Overview (current section).
Al Perry & The Cattle - Losing Hand Yeah, But It's A Dry Heat. A Tuscon, Arizona Compilation, 2010 05:19. Al Perry & The Cattle - Fortunate One John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone, 1996 02:23.
Al Perry And The Cattle – Cattle Crossing (Full album 1985). Great rockin' by Tucson's Al Perry and the Cattle Oct 24, 2009 at Gooch's Grill 1118 E 6th St in Tucson Arizona. Second song of the set, Al had just plugged in his. Willie the Musk Ox, Sondre Stromfjord 1969, music by Al Perry. Willie was one of the original musk oxen transferred from north-east Greenland via Denmark, to Søndre Strømfjord.
Al Perry & The Cattle - Fortunate One 02:23 John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone. A Tuscon, Arizona Compilation.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||If I Ever||1:42|
|A5||Shopping Mall Baby||2:06|
|B3||I Cried For You||2:07|
|B4||El Con Malo||2:55|
|B5||Die Like A Dog
Written-By – Fish Karma
- Engineered At – Sound Factory, Tucson, AZ
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Addled Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Addled Recordings
- Band [The Cattle], Bass – Dave Roads
- Band [The Cattle], Drums – Dave Robey
- Band [The Cattle], Vocals, Guitar – Al Perry
- Cover – ML Miskowski
- Design [Logo] – Couser
- Engineer – Steve English
- Musician [Additional], Fiddle – Jeff Keenan
- Musician [Additional], Pedal Steel Guitar – Steve English
- Musician [Additional], Vocals – The Barkley Bros*
- Photography – Fonda
- Producer – The Cattle*, Jeff Keenan
- Written-By – Al Perry (tracks: A1 to B4)
NotesEngineered at Sound Factory Studios, Tucson, AZ
All Songs © By Al Perry 1983, 1984, 1985 Except
B5 © 1985 By Fish Karma.
℗ & © Addled Recordings
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): DMI MS-4124A DMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): MS-4124-B DMI
|AD-06/01||Al Perry And The Cattle||Cattle Crossing (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Addled Records||AD-06/01||US||2005|