Keyboards – Corey Hart, Gary Breit. Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Michael Hehir. Management – Bob Ramaglia. Music By, Lyrics By – Corey Hart (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5). Photography By – Guido Harari. Photography By, Design – Erika Gagnon. Producer – Corey Hart, Phil Chapman. Programmed By – Jon Carin. Saxophone – Andy Hamilton (7). Vocals, Backing Vocals – Corey Hart. Printed colour inner sleeve and separate lyrics insert.
This album was somewhat underappreciated in its time. Rather, this album contains a number of thoughtful tracks and shows Hart's attempt at lyrical depth. The biggest hit from the album was "I Am By Your Side" (a nice companion to "Never Surrender," but slightly less catchy). However, there really are a number of other quality tracks-- Blind Faith, Broken Arrow, Going Home, and Take My Heart all show a bit more depth to Hart's.
This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Fields of Fire. BPM Profile Fields of Fire. Album starts at 111BPM, ends at 101BPM (-10), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Corey Hart. Attitude & Virtue.
Fields of Fire is the third album by Corey Hart, released in 1986. It generated five charted singles. Track listing - All tracks written by Corey Hart, except where noted. Singles - The following singles were released from the album, with the highest charting position listed. Singles from Fields of Fire. I Am By Your Side" Released: September 1986. Angry Young Man" Released: September 1986.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Am By Your Side||4:35|
|2||Dancing With My Mirror||4:16|
|3||Take My Heart||4:21|
|4||Angry Young Man||3:43|
Backing Vocals – Gary Breit
|6||Can't Help Falling In Love
Engineer [Additional] – Andy MacPhersonProgrammed By [Emulator 2] – Richie Close*Written-By – Weiss*, Perretti*, Creatore*
|9||Is It Too Late?||4:35|
Trombone – Frank Opolko
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aquarius Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Aquarius Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Praxis Technologies Inc. – 00117
- Bass – Russell Boswell
- Co-producer – Richard Cannata* (tracks: 4, 9, 10)
- Drum Programming [Sp12 Drum Machine], Programmed By [Emulator 2] – Jon Carin
- Drums – Bruce Moffet
- Engineer – Phil Chapman
- Keyboards – Corey Hart, Gary Breit
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Michael Hehir*
- Management – Bob Ramaglia
- Management [Tour Manager] – Bruce Brault
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By, Words By – Corey Hart (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11)
- Photography By [Additional] – Guido Harari
- Photography By, Design – Erika Gagnon
- Producer – Corey Hart, Phil Chapman
- Saxophone – Andy Hamilton
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Corey Hart
NotesMade in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): PRAXIS 00117-0 542 SA0227
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): PRAXIS 00117-2 542 SA0442
|AQR 542||Corey Hart||Fields Of Fire (LP, Album)||Aquarius Records||AQR 542||Canada||1986|
|CP32-5137||Corey Hart||Fields Of Fire (CD, Album)||EMI America||CP32-5137||Japan||1986|
|2406311||Corey Hart||Fields Of Fire (LP, Album)||EMI America||2406311||Portugal||1986|
|TC-AML 3111||Corey Hart||Fields Of Fire (Cass, Album)||EMI America||TC-AML 3111||US||1986|
|SLEM-1427||Corey Hart||Fields Of Fire (LP, Album)||EMI America||SLEM-1427||Mexico||1986|