Whitehorse is the self-titled album from Whitehorse, a band consisting of Melissa McClelland and Luke Doucet. The album was released on August 30, 2011 in Canada by Six Shooter Records. Melissa McClelland: vocals, acoustic guitar. Luke Doucet: vocals, White Falcon (and some other electric guitars), acoustic guitar, bass, pedal steel, piano, organ, banjo.
Album Name Whitehorse. Music StyleSludge Metal. Members owning this album0. 1. Fire to Light the Way. 06:43. 2. Everything Ablaze.
Get fired up for the new Whitehorse album, Leave No Bridge Unburned, with a Kickstarter Pre-Sale. Created by. Whitehorse - New Album Pre-Sale. 432 backers pledged CA$ 27,191 to help bring this project to life. Whitehorse formed in 2011 and it has been a whirlwind adventure ever since. It’s the sweetest of all possible disasters. In a short time, Whitehorse has grown into something bigger than we expected.
Whitehorse is a Canadian folk rock band, composed of husband-and-wife duo Luke Doucet and Melissa McClelland. Based in Hamilton, Ontario, Doucet and McClelland were both established singer-songwriters before opting to put their solo careers on hold to work together as Whitehorse. Doucet and McClelland toured in each other's bands for years before forming Whitehorse in 2010. They have since released three albums and two EPs on Six Shooter Records.
Whitehorse is the self-titled album from Whitehorse, a band consisting of Melissa McClelland and Luke Doucet. Studio album by Whitehorse. August 9, 2011 (Digital) August 30, 2011. All songs written by Luke Doucet & Melissa McClellend, except "Broken" was written by Luke Doucet, Melissa McClellend & Sean MacDonald; and "I'm On Fire" was written by Bruce Springsteen. Six Shooter Records released Whitehorse. Six Shooter Records, August 9, 2011.
Whitehorse is a folk group from Hamilton, Ontario. Six Shooter Records' Melissa McClelland and Luke Doucet. They have been individually recognized with awards and nominations from the Juno Awards, the Canadian Folk Music Awards, the Hamilton Music Awards, the Independent Music Awards and the Polaris Prize. Whitehorse" joins Stuart McLean and the Vinyl Cafe for shows across Ontario.
|1||Eulogy For Whiskers, I|
|2||Killing Time Is Murder|
|6||I'm On Fire|
|8||Eulogy For Whiskers, II|
- Recorded At – Catherine North Studios
- Recorded At – The Bathouse
- Recorded At – Sarah's Place
- Mixed At – Catherine North Studios
- Mastered At – The Lacquer Channel
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Six Shooter Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Six Shooter Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Art Direction, Design – Tyler Clarke Burke*
- Bass – Doug Elliott (tracks: 5, 6)
- Drums – Barry Mirochnick (tracks: 3, 4), Pat Steward (tracks: 5, 6)
- Drums, Bass [B3], Vocals – Barry Mirochnick (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Phil Demetro
- Mixed By – Moon:and:6
- Photography – Raina + Wilson
- Producer – Luke Doucet
- Recorded By – Chris Potter (tracks: 5, 6), Dan Hosh (tracks: 1, 8), Moon:and:6 (tracks: 2, 3, 4)
- Recorded By [Additional Tracking] – Dan Hosh
- Songwriter – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: 6), Luke Doucet (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8), Melissa McClelland (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8), Sean MacDonald (tracks: 5)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Melissa*
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Pedal Steel Guitar, Piano, Organ, Banjo – Luke*
NotesUnder barcode: ℗© Six Shooter Records Inc. 2011
Rear cover indicia: ℗© 2011 Six Shooter Records
Killing Time is Murder, Emerald Isle and Passenger 24 recorded at Catherine North Studios, Hamilton, ON. Eulogy for Whiskers I & II, and additional tracking on all songs recorded at The Bat House Studios, Hamilton, ON. Broken and I'm On Fire recorded at Sarah's Place, West Vancouver.
Mastered at Lacquer Channel.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 36766 00665 5
- Matrix / Runout: L387 SIX 00066 #110728Y09
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
|SIXLP066||Whitehorse||Whitehorse (LP)||Six Shooter Records||SIXLP066||Canada||2011|