Chartered in 1964, the museum has amassed one of the world's most extensive musical collections.
Country Comedy Old-Timey Traditional Country. Country Music Hall of Fame 1978.
If you are looking for lyrics of this album, you can try to request it. We will try to find it for you.
10 I'm My Own Grandpa.
Country Music Hall Of Fame Series: Grandpa Jones. 1 more album featuring this track. Louis Marshall Jones (October 20, 1913 – February 19, 1998), known professionally as Grandpa Jones, was an American banjo player and "old time" country and gospel music singer. He is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame. Born in the farming community of Niagara in Henderson County, Kentucky, Jones spent his teenage years in Akron, Ohio, where he began singing country music tunes on a radio show on WJW. In 1931, Jones joined the Pine Ridge String Band, which provided the musical accompaniment for the very popular Lum and Abner show.
Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. The music will continue in seconds. Select to cast music to your TV or stereo. Download the free Slacker Radio app and listen as long as you like. An American Original.
Grandpa Jones - Country Music Hall Of Fame Series (CD, Comp, Club). Regency Entertainment. Dallas Brass - Christmas Brass (CD, Album, RE).
Artists Grandpa Jones Family Album. Family Album Grandpa Jones. This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 73/164 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Family Album.
|2||Eight More Miles To Louisville||2:17|
|3||Dark As A Dungeon||3:04|
|4||When The Jones' Get Together||2:20|
|7||Daylight Savings Time||2:00|
|8||It Takes A Lot Of Living||2:28|
|9||The Huntin's Over For Tonight||2:31|
|10||The All-American Boy||2:33|
|11||Don't Look Back||2:19|
|12||Waiting For A Train||1:53|
|14||Don't Bring Your Banjo Home||2:56|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 102842
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Engineered At – Masterfonics
- Designed At – Hatch Show Print
- Art Direction – Jim Kemp
- Art Direction, Design – Bill Barnes
- Artwork By – Jim Sherraden
- Design – Lee Ann Ramey, Wesley Ligon
- Engineer [Audio Restoration Assistance] – Glenn Meadows
- Engineer [Audio Restoration Engineer] – Alan Stoker
- Liner Notes, Programmed By – Ronnie Pugh
- Mastered By – Custom Mastering
- Photography By – Matthew Barnes
- Producer – The Country Music Foundation
- Production Manager [MCA Production] – Katie Gillon, Mary Ann Daniel
- Transferred By – Glenn Rieuf