Keisha Jackson (1991). Album by Keisha Jackson. Mama Told Me. sampled. Impeach the President by The Honey Drippers (1973). Hot Little Love Affair. was remixed in. Hot Little Love Affair (Ex Street Mix) (1989).
Keisha Jackson has such an upbeat, energetic sound that you want her to succeed. However, until she get first-rate or at least above average material, she will remain buried in the ubran contemporary & pop/r&b crowd. The tracks are all well produced, arranged and engineered, but the lyrics are not quite memorable. Not bad, but should be better. It is still worth having for her impressive vocal proformance. Similar Artists: Millie Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Paula Abdul, Mariah, Carey, Nayobe.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hot Little Love Affair
Written-By – Douglas Knyght, Pjaye Scott
|A2||Do Me Right
Written-By – Douglas Knyght, Keisha Jackson, Pjaye Scott
|A3||He's So Jealous
Written-By – M. Lewis*
|A4||U Needa Lover
Written-By – P. Scott*, R. Troupe*
Engineer – Matt HathawayEngineer [Assistant] – John McGloin, Quinn BatsonMixed By – Frantz VernaMixed By [Assistant] – Ken QuartaroneProducer – Douglas Knyght, Pjaye ScottProducer [Associate] – Gerry ThomasWritten-By – Douglas Knyght, Pjaye Scott
Written-By – M. Lewis*
Written-By – Allen George, Fred McFarlane
|B3||After All This Time
Written By – M. Cerula, R. Agosto
|B4||Lookin' Out For # 1
Written-By – N. Lyras*, W. Ford*
|B5||Hit Me (With Your Love)
Engineer – Matt HathawayEngineer [Assistant] – John McGloin, Quinn BatsonMixed By – Frantz VernaMixed By [Assistant] – Ken QuartaroneProducer – Douglas Knyght, Pjaye ScottWritten-By – Douglas Knyght, Pjaye Scott
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Associated Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Associated Records
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Arranged By [Vocal] – Douglas Knyght
- Art Direction – Allen Weinberg
- Backing Vocals – Kecia Lewis-Evans, Sharon Jerry-Collins
- Engineer – Armando (tracks: 1), Eric Hurtig (tracks: 1), Joe Carrano (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9), Jon Russell (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Hurtig (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9), Eric Rosenblum (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Executive-Producer, Producer [Associate] – Gerry Thomas
- Guitar – Pjaye Scott
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Mixed By – P. Dennis Mitchell*
- Photography By – Carol Friedman
- Producer – Allen George, Fred McFarlane
- Programmed By – Gerry Thomas, Pjaye Scott
NotesRecorded at Presence Studio, E. Haven, CT
Mixed at Presence Studio
Track 1 recorded at Sanctuary Recording Studio, NYC
Tracks 5 & 10 recorded and mixed at Unique Studios, NYC
© 1989 CBS Records Inc./℗ 1989 CBS Records Inc./Manufactured and Disrubuted by CBS Records Inc./51 W. 52 Street, New York, NY/"Printed in U.S.A.
|ZK 45301||Keisha Jackson||Keisha Jackson (CD, Album)||CBS Associated Records||ZK 45301||US||1989|
|FZT 45301, ZT45301||Keisha Jackson||Keisha Jackson (Cass, Album)||CBS Associated Records, CBS Associated Records||FZT 45301, ZT45301||US||1989|
|FZ 45301, Z 45301||Keisha Jackson||Keisha Jackson (LP, Album)||CBS Associated Records, CBS Associated Records||FZ 45301, Z 45301||US||1989|