Robin Hemingway & His Blackriders Orchestra - Red Light Blues Night download mp3 album
15. Blackriders Tango. 16. Poontang (Talkin' 'Bout). 레딧. Arranged By – Patrick Walliser. Backing Vocals – Archie Miller (tracks: 11), Christophe Sorci (tracks: 4,14), Jacqueline Miller (tracks: 11), Jane Hemingway (tracks: 11), Jean-Karl Dikoto Mandengue (tracks: 4,14), Veronika Vogel (tracks: 4,14).
Red Light, Blues Night. Lawdy Rolla (Hemingway-Stewart) BMI. Blackriders Orchestra. 3. Back in the Delta. 4. Put Yo' Gun Down 2. 5. Wanna Be Yo' Doctor (Hemingway) Jitney Jan. 6. Hypin' Women Blues 2.
Blues in the Night" is a popular blues song which has become a pop standard and is generally considered to be part of the Great American Songbook. The music was written by Harold Arlen, the lyrics by Johnny Mercer, for a 1941 film begun with the working title Hot Nocturne, but finally released as Blues in the Night. The song is sung in the film by William Gillespie.
Ernest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American journalist, novelist, short-story writer, and sportsman. His economical and understated style-which he termed the iceberg theory-had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his adventurous lifestyle and his public image brought him admiration from later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and he won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954
His mercurial nature makes is hard to choose the definitive Rory Gallagher album but Tattoo comes close, mainly because after four solo albums he’s finally locked in tight with his band. After grabbing you first by the heart with the evocative, medium-paced Tattoo’d Lady and then by the balls with the full-tilt Cradle Rock, Gallagher eases back and mixes things up a bit with blend of Delta blues guitar and jazzy piano on 20⁄20 Vision or the impressively melodic, languid ballad, A Million Miles Away. Elsewhere, Need Your Love Tonight is an already fine blues ballad given a velvet coating with the surprisingly effective addition of an orchestra. Love That Burns highlights Peter Green’s breathtaking playing – one second incisive and biting, the next soft and exquisitely delicate. Completely mesmerising.
Did you ever hear the legend of red lightnin' blues I'm here to tell ya that the story is true He's a phantom hot rod in an endless race A demon ?? He's going down the road like a hurricane Get out of the way hey hey It's red lightnin' blues. Brian Setzer Orchestra - As Long As I'm Singin'.
The album 'With You In Mind' is the second CD to be released by the Empress Orchestra. It is a unique album filled with new and exciting music to inspire the world's finest.
This three album set covers his work over 25 years from his first session in 1947, and mixes the essential singles with rare unreleased tracks to give a comprehensive chronicle of the King of Electric Blues. The list of Muddy's side-men reads like a roster of Chicago Legends, and they support his distinctive guitar work on 72 fantastic tracks.
Produced by Sonny Terry & Lightnin’ Hopkins. Album Last Night Blues. Last Night Blues Lyrics. You know I went home last night Sat down on my bed and cried I went home, I went home last night, Sonny Sat down on my bed and cried Yeah, you know I was thinkin' about my little woman And at the time poor lightnin' couldn't be satisfied Lord, have mercy
|1||Red Light, Blues Night|
|3||Back In The Delta|
|4||Put Yo' Gun Down # 2|
|5||Wanna Be Yo' Doctor|
|6||Hypin' Women Blues # 2|
|7||Je Suis Venu Te Dire|
|8||Last Train Is Comin'|
|9||Even Yo' Mama Know / Hoochie-Coochie|
|10||Hoboin' / Hobo De Hobo|
|12||Wintertime & Summer / Summertime|
|13||Blues, How Do You Do?|
|16||Poontang (Talkin' 'Bout)|
- Arranged By – Patrick Walliser
- Backing Vocals – Archie Miller (tracks: 11), Christophe Sorci (tracks: 4,14), Jacqueline Miller (tracks: 11), Jane Hemingway (tracks: 11), Jean-Karl Dikoto Mandengue (tracks: 4,14), Veronika Vogel (tracks: 4,14)
- Bass Guitar – Jean-Karl Dikoto Mandengue (tracks: 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,11,14,16)
- Cello – Bernd-Detlef Lange, Thomas Albrecht, Wiebke Lange
- Composed By – Cristophe Sorci (tracks: 3,12,14), DuBose Heyward (tracks: 12), George Gershwin (tracks: 12), Guerillas (tracks: 16), Hal Singer (tracks: 11), Jane Jarest (tracks: 11), Jean-Karl Dikoto Mandengue (tracks: 4,8,14), John Lee Hooker (tracks: 10), Kevin McCutcheon (tracks: 1), Patrick Walliser (tracks: 1), Robin Hemingway (tracks: All except 7), Serge Gainsbourg (tracks: 7), Stewart Theodris (tracks: 2), T-Bone Walker (tracks: 16), Veronika Vogel (tracks: 15), Willie Dixon (tracks: 9)
- Conductor – Kevin McCutcheon (tracks: 1,3)
- Contrabass – Bernd Rössiger, Bodo Przyborowski
- Drums – Lucien Dobat (tracks: 2,7,8,11,16), Phil Berry (tracks: 3,4,6,9,12,14,15)
- Guitar – Bill Thomas (tracks: 2,7,8), Loomis Green (tracks: 3,4,6,9,12,13,15), Slim Pezin (tracks: 11,16), T-Bone Walker (tracks: 16), Veronika Vogel (tracks: 3,4,6,9,10,12,14,15)
- Kazoo – Robin Hemingway
- Lead Vocals – Jean-Karl Dikoto Mandengue (tracks: 4), Robin Hemingway
- Organ, Piano – Bernard Estardy (tracks: 11,16)
- Organ, Piano, Tenor Saxophone – Manu Dibango (tracks: 11,16)
- Percussion – Jean-Louis Proust (tracks: 11,16), Robin Hemingway
- Piano, Synthesizer, Bass – Christophe Sorci (tracks: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12,14,15)
- Producer – A Robin Direction
- Saxophone – Francis Cournet (tracks: 16), Pierre Holassian (tracks: 16)
- Talking Drum, Percussion – Souleymane Touré (tracks: 3,4,6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Hal Singer (tracks: 11), Richard Raux (tracks: 2,7,8)
- Viola – Harald Först, Kerstin Ochs, Nicola Westphal
- Violin – Anja Sturm, Christine Bunning, Greger Nussbaum, Margarete Habenicht, Ulrich Tauber, Ute Kriechbaum, Wolfgang Kraas
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724101804229
- Rights Society (except track 7,11): BMI
- Rights Society (Track 7,11): SACEM