Pesma "Final call" sa albuma "Become", Song "Final call" from the album "Become". Head high waitin’ for the final call Sky cry I won’t be peaceful till I’m gone Pass by when tell you what is wrong You die killed by your own boomerang I want you to tell the truth You tellin’ me all lies instead I don’t feel like checking the past I’m thinkin’ of the times ahead Stay right.
Chords for KKN- I Become - kandakodžainebojša. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. We can only maintain and improve Chordify if paying members keep supporting us. Become a paying member too!
This album has an average beat per minute of 132 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 126/139 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kanda Kodža i Nebojša.
Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša "Operate" Liedtext.
Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša (Канда, Коџа и Небојша) Operate lyrics: I wanna get on I wanna be set on start, I wanna be cool and I want t. .I wanna get on I wanna be set on start. I wanna be cool and I want to be cultured. I operate everyday in right way. And the system mistreat me as a serious offender. It just a system creating the city war. I wanna get in and improve infrastructure. I get upset and I come make it wet. Because it is dry and complication to operate.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Pak (Fight Back)||3:40|
|A3||Glow I Light
Jew's Harp, Guest – Raif Kabadaja
Performer [Cooking] – Dragoljub Marković Zvani Blek*
|A6||Nightmare (LKJ School)
Effects [Sound], Guest – Dejan Vučetić Vuča*
Electric Piano [Vurlicer], Guest – Miki Ristić*
Backing Vocals, Guest – Aleksandra Stojanović
Bass – Ivan Topisirović
Flute, Guest – Bojana*
- Recorded At – Studio Music Factory
- Mixed At – Studio Music Factory
- Mastered At – VELJAM Studio
- Bass, Keyboards – Vladislav Rac
- Cello, Guest – Goran Mrđenović (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B12), Juca Ljubotina (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B12)
- Design – Rade Milićević
- Drums – Vladan Rajović Eterovich*
- Edited By [Sound] – Goran Vukojčić (tracks: A2, B8, B11)
- Engineer [Postproduction], Mastered By – Velja Mijanović
- Featuring, Guest – DJ Munja (tracks: A2, A3, A7, B10, B12)
- Guitar, Jew's Harp – Ivan Topisirović
- Music By, Lyrics By – Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša
- Percussion, Guest – Maja Klisinski (tracks: A4, B8, B13)
- Photography By – Nebojša Babić
- Producer – Goran Živković Žika*
- Producer, Recorded By – Sandra Stojanović*
- Saxophone, Guest – Dule Petrović*
- Trombone, Guest – Nemanja Kojić Kojot* (tracks: A5, A6, B8, B11, B13)
- Trumpet – Marko Petronijević
- Trumpet, Guest – Bora Anđelić
- Viola, Guest – Bojana Milinov (tracks: A2, A4, B9)
- Violin, Guest – Vlada Paganini (tracks: A2, A4, B9)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Oliver Nektarijević
NotesRecorded and mixed at Music Factory Studio, Beograd, Dec.1999/Jan.2000.
Postproduction and mastering at Veljam studio.
Label was actually named freeB92 those days.
Track B13 contains a hidden track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
|CD 005||Kandakodžainebojša*||Become (CD, Album)||B92||CD 005||Yugoslavia||2000|