Brot & Sterne - Tales Of Herbst download mp3 album
By Brot & Sterne. 1. Aufbrechen - Franz Hautzinger, Matthias Loibner, Peter Rosmanith. Listen to Tales of Herbst in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The German word Butterbrot (literally: butter bread bread with butter) describes a slice of bread topped with butter. The words in formal and colloquial German and the different dialects for butterbrot (different from belegtes Brot - with cheese, sausages et., simply Brot ("bread"), Butterstulle, Stulle, Schnitte (all three Low German/Berlinerisch dialect), Botteramm (Colognian dialect), Bütterken (Lower Rhine dialect) to Bemme (Upper Saxon German) or Knifte (Ruhrdeutsch)
The enfolding harmonics of the hurdy-gurdy, the melodic warmth of trumpet and the mesmerizing percussion of hang drum come together on Tales of Herbst for one expression of tranquility after th. The source of the enchantment is in the details, and the details are everywhere on this album.
Listen to Brot & Sterne Radio, free! Stream songs by Brot & Sterne & similar artists plus get the latest info on Brot & Sterne! . Chat About Brot & Sterne. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
Fünf Sterne deluxe sind in Bewegung.
Sterne has been almost completely overlooked in art historical narratives of the post-war American art scene. At the time of her death, possibly the last surviving artist of the first-generation of the New York School, Hedda Sterne viewed her widely varied works more as in flux than as definitive statements. In 1944 she married Saul Steinberg the Romanian-born American cartoonist and illustrator, best known for his work for The New Yorker.
|5||In A Silent Way||6:35|
|9||Da Hawara Van Arawa||7:03|
- Distributed By – Indigo – 138242
- Mastered At – Traumton Studios
- Published By – Traumton Musikverlag
- Composed By [Compositions By] – Franz Hautzinger (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 9 to 12), Joe Zawinul (tracks: 5), Matthias Loibner (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 10, 12), Peter Rosmanith (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8, 10, 12)
- Hurdy Gurdy, Electronics – Matthias Loibner
- Mastered By – Wolfgang Loos
- Percussion [Hang], Percussion – Peter Rosmanith
- Photography By – Hans Ringhoher
- Recorded By – Jupp Prenn
- Trumpet, Electronics – Franz Hautzinger
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 05304 46432 8
- Label Code: LC 05597