Paus is the first and only album by the Swedish band Paus. The album was released in 1998, and spawned the two singles Leia and Chock during the same year. All music written by Peter Svensson and all lyrics written by Joakim Berg. Peter Svensson – lead vocals, songwriting, production. Joakim Berg – vocals, songwriting. Bengt Lagerberg – drums, maracas, tambourine. Sebastian Hankers – double bass. Gunnar Frick – steel guitar.
Released date 24 October 2011. Members owning this album0.
Ole Paus (born 9 February 1947; full name Ole Christian Paus) is a Norwegian troubadour in the Swedish-Norwegian ballad tradition, an author, a poet, and an actor. He is widely considered one of Norway's most popular singer-songwriters. He has been described as the Norwegian counterpart of Bob Dylan and as the "voice of the nation. He is the son of General Ole Otto Paus and a member of the Paus family. He is the father of composer Marcus Paus.
Is Paus the best album by Paus? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Marcus Paus: Trauermusik (UK IMPORT) CD NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 2h 38m 21s. Ships to: Worldwide. Time left: 5h 30m 31s. Clarão by Paus: New Condition: Brand New. Time left: 19h 38m 17s.
Listen to music from Paus like Deixa-me ser, L123 & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Paus. 1 - PAUS is also a portuguese band where Hélio Morais (Linda Martini, If Lucy Fell) and Quim Albergaria (ex-The Vicious Five, Caveira) play a siamese drum set, together with Makoto Yagyu (If Lucy Fell, Riding Pânico) on the bass and Fábio Jevelim (Riding Pânico, ex-Men Eater) on the keyboards.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Wobble Board – Fábio Jevelim
|2||Muito Mais Gente||3:49|
Sampler – Grupo Tocándar*Trumpet – Ricardo Pinto
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PAUS
- Copyright (c) – PAUS
- Licensed To – Valentim De Carvalho Multimédia, S.A.
- Distributed By – Valentim De Carvalho Multimédia, S.A.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0101860175-0101
- Produced At – Black Sheep Studios
- Design [Graphic Design] – Rui Mata
- Illustration [Mikado Illustration] – João "Óscar" Silva*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Chris Common
- Photography By [Cover, Back Cover & Inside Images] – Jemima Stehli
- Producer – PAUS
- Producer [Assistant] – Fábio Jevelim
- Vocals, Bass, Synthesizer – Makoto Yagyu
- Vocals, Drums [Half Siamese Drum] – Hélio Morais, Quim Albegaria*
- Vocals, Synthesizer – João "Shela" Pereira*
- Written-By – PAUS
NotesProduced and written between January and August 2011 by PAUS at Black Sheep Studios, Sintra
℗ & © 2011 PAUS
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 606320 026758
- Matrix / Runout: A0101860175-0101 15 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94W8
- Rights Society: SPA
|0267-5||PAUS*||PAUS + Estamos Juntos (CD, Album + CD, EP, Promo)||Enchufada||0267-5||Portugal||2012|
|0272-2||PAUS||PAUS (LP, Album)||Enchufada||0272-2||Portugal||2011|