Dymons first solo album Druids Brew is a potion made of the many influences Dan was blessed with throughout his traveling space, time and beyond. Having spent a few years on the road gathering ambience sounds into his little black box and musical influences from all continents, Dymons takes us on a journey through a wide wild diversity of soundscapes. Although very dub oriented this album flows through a multitude of genres and atmospheres rarely mixed together.
Dymons - Druids Brew, released by Elestial Records 06/07/2007. world dub electronic electronica psychedelic trance tribal mystic progressive chillout ambient chill. Released by: Elestial Music. Album release date: 6 July 2007. This playlist has no tracks. Albums from this user. View all. Dymons - Elestial Records.
One Drop or Two, 08:18. Gathering of Lights, 08:56. Beyond the Continuum, 08:15.
Cosmosophy: Organic Space Age Dymons: Amrit Dymons: Druids Brew. Although very dub oriented this album flows through a multitude of genres and atmospheres rarely mixed before. It is made of fat driving bass lines, grooving drum beats and pulsing skanks over which ethnic instruments and contemporary sounds dance together in a psychedelic fashion
Dymons - Gathering of Lights 08:57. Dymons - El Jaguar 07:49. Dymons - Sparkles 07:59. Dymons - Wakan Tanka 10:22. Dymons - Beyond the Continuum 08:15. Dymons - Blessings (Part 1) 08:31. Dymons - Blessings (Part 2) 10:49.
1. One Drop or Two. 8:180:30. Listen to Druids Brew in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||One Drop Or Two
Voice [Spoken Voices] – Linda Rosa Corazon
|2||Gathering Of Lights
Lyrics By, Vocals – Amina Djahnine
Other [Spoken Voices] – Native American Nations Pow Wow, The
|6||Beyond The Continuum
Voice [Spoken Voices] – Ralph Metzner
Drums – Flooting GroovesLyrics By, Vocals – Amina DjahnineOther [Spoken Voices] – Buddhist Monks Of ThailandVoice [Spoken Voices] – Ralph Metzner
- Copyright (c) – Elestial Records
- Distributed By – Arabesque Distribution
- Produced At – Alchemy Studios
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Artwork, Design, Photography – Daniel Symons
- Congas, Bata [Batas], Shaker [Shakers], Bells – Eulogio "Mambi" Arguelles Puey
- Djembe, Goblet Drum [Darbuka], Lute [Tar], Drum [Shaman Drum], Shaker [Shakers], Bells, Guitar, Flute [Kena], Harp [Mouth Harp], Keyboards, Bass, Violin [Kit], Sequenced By [Synth Programming], Recorded By [Ambience Recordings] – Daniel Symons
- Guitar, Other [Lothar] – Yann Schirardin (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Instruments [Glissendar] – Dominique Bettens (tracks: 5, 7)
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Written-By, Producer – Daniel Symons
- Xalam [N'goni], Talking Drum [Tama], Other [Flein] – Djely Mamou Kouyaté* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7)
NotesRecorded @ Alchemy Studios, Switzerland
Mastered @ The Soundmasters Studio, London, UK
(c) 2007 All Rights Reserved
Drum session recorded with Flooting Grooves for "Desert Fractals"
Thanks to Ajja S.F Leu for the tricks & tips!
Total Duration (71:02)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5060147120301
- Matrix / Runout: | ER001CD | ARABESQUE DISTRIBUTION LTD | 008585 |
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5Q76