Segun Adewale – Cash & Carry. Label: Ivory – IVR 003. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Composed By, Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar – Segun Adewale. Coordinator – Dipo Omotosho. Drum Programming – Basil Barap. Engineer – Bayo Aro. Executive-Producer – Femi Dairo. Photography By – Mac Duama. Photography By – Adei Studios. Producer – Segun Ogundele, Segun Oguns.
Otunba Segun Adewale, popularly known as Segun Aeroland, born May 15, 1966, is a Nigerian entrepreneur, philanthropist and a grassroots politician in Lagos State, a native of Ipoti EKiti in Ijero Local Government Area of EKiti state, South Western Nigeria and the Lagos West Senatorial Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 senatorial election. Segun Adewale was born into the family of Mr. & Mrs Michael Adewale of Ile Aremo & Ile Ogegenijo quarters on May 15, 1966.
Segun Adewale added 2 new photos to the album February 12, 2011. 11 February 2011 ·. February 12, 2011. Time for change in alimosho, time for alimosho to rise to it suppose glory as the biggest . My Great people of alimosho for that change to occur you need a credible,intelligent and young person who knows and will respect the wishes of the people. Lets vote Segun Adewale .
Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Segun Adewale. Often called the "Crown Prince of Juju" as he followed in the footsteps of the legendary King Sunny Ade, Nigerian bandleader Segun Adewale was one of most popular West African performers of the 1980s.
Play For Me - Segun Adewale. Ojo Je - Segun Adewale. Segun Adewale - Ben Gomori, Segun Adewale.
Find the song lyrics for Segun Adewale - Top Tracks. Segun Adewale and His Super Star International - Album: I Love You (Side 1). 22,472 views.
|A2||Cash And Carry|
|A3||Bashorun M.K.O. Abiola|
|B1||Oro Fe Soko|
- Distributed By – EMI (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Recorded At – EMI Studios Lagos
- Designed At – Ghariokwu Lemi Arts Company
- Printed By – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
- Chorus – Tolu Gay (tracks: A1)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar – Segun Adewale
- Coordinator – Dipo Omotosho
- Drum Programming – Basil Barap
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Bayo Aro
- Executive-Producer – Femi Dairo
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mac Duama
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Adei Studios
- Producer – Segun Ogundele, Segun Oguns