Alice Cooper - Love It To Death download mp3 album
Alice Cooper - Love It To Death (1971). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Alice Cooper's third album, Love It to Death, can be pinpointed as the release when everything began to come together for the band. Their first couple of albums (Pretties for You and Easy Action) were both largely psychedelic/acid rock affairs and bore little comparison to the band's eventual rip-roaring, teenage-anthem direction. But like Alice Cooper's other albums from the early '70s, it was an incredibly consistent listen from beginning to end. The garage rocker "Caught in a Dream" as well as the ass-kicking "Long Way to Go" and a pair of epics - the Doors-esque "Black Juju" and the eerie "Ballad of Dwight Fry" - showed that Alice was easily in league with other high-energy Detroit bands of the era (MC5, Stooges). Love It to Death was the first of a string of classic releases from the original Alice Cooper group.
Album · 1971 · 9 Songs. Love It to Death Alice Cooper.
Band Name Alice Cooper. Album Name Love It to Death. Labels Warner Music Group Straight. Music StyleHard-Rock. Members owning this album29. 1. Caught in a Dream.
Alice Cooper-Love it to Death-Banned "Penis" Cover Pink Label. HI UP FOR SALE IS Alice Cooper LOVE IT TO DEATH LP WS Press Censored Thumb EX. Alice Cooper – Love It To Death (1971) – LP – Warner Bros. Sleeve: Very good to excellent condition with minor to ring and surface wear. This was the group’s third album. It was the group’s launching pad to success and helped define their hard/shock rock style. It was hugely so, and the rest, as they say, is history. Alice cooper, love IT to death, 180G picture disc vinyl lp, new eu import. Love It To Death (Black/White Vinyl) ALice Cooper LP Record Rocktober Issue.
Killer is the fourth studio album by the Alice Cooper band, released in November 1971. The album reached number 21 on the Billboard 200 album chart, and the two singles "Under My Wheels" and "Be My Lover" made the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Cooper said in the liner notes of A Fistful of Alice and In the Studio with Redbeard, which spotlighted the Killer and Love It to Death albums, that the song "Desperado" was written about his friend Jim Morrison, who died the year this album was released.
Alice Cooper, ‘Love It to Death’. On Love It to Death, producer Bob Ezrin joins him for the twisted kicks of "Hallowed Be My Name" and the teen-spirit anthem "I'm Eighteen. 453. EPMD, ‘Strictly Business’. In the summer of '88, Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith, .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Caught In A Dream
Written-By – Michael Bruce
Written-By – Alice Cooper , Dennis Dunaway, Glen Buxton, M. Bruce*, Neal Smith
|A3||Long Way To Go
Written-By – Michael Bruce
Written-By – Dennis Dunaway
|B1||Is It My Body
Written-By – A. Cooper*, D. Dunaway*, G. Buxton*, M. Bruce*, N. Smith*
|B2||Hallowed Be My Name
Written-By – Neal Smith
Written-By – Alice Cooper
|B4||Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Written-By – Alice Cooper , Michael Bruce
Adapted By – A. Cooper*, D. Dunaway*, G. Buxton*, M. Bruce*, N. Smith*Written-By – Butler*, Harris*
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, Chicago
- Published By – Bizarre Music Co.
- Published By – Alive Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Beechwood Music
- Produced For – Nimbus 9 Productions Limited
- Mastered At – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Hollywood
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Arranged By – Alice Cooper Group*, Bob Ezrin
- Engineer [Session] – Brian Christian
- Executive-Producer – Jack Richardson
- Lacquer Cut By – ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄K*
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Randy Kling
- Organ, Piano – Toronto Bob* (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3)
- Other [Environmental Control] – Charles Carnal
- Photography By [Cover] – PRIGENT*
- Photography By [Inside] – Dave Griffith
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, Jack Richardson
- Technician [Recording] – Bill Conners
NotesMid seventies Terre Haute repress, as indicated by 1T in the runout
area on side 2.
Censored cover with blurb (Including Their Hit "I'm Eighteen")
Palm tree labels with STEREO at bottom
No "WEA" logo in the rim text.
An Alive Enterprises Production.
Produced for Nimbus 9 Productions
Recorded at RCA Mid-America Recording Center, Chicago.
Album Cover an Alive Concept
All songs except "Sun Arise" published by Bizarre Music Co. - Alive Enterprises (BMI)
"Sun Arise" published by Beechwood Music (BMI) - Alive Enterprises (BMI)
Audio assistance from:
Singerland Drum Company
Ye Olde Music Shoppe - Marissa, Ill.
©1971 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S39778
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S39779
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A (Variant 1)): WB-1883-A REV 3 ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄KLING 39778-2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B (Variant 1)): WB-1883 39779-3 ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄K
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout Etching (Variant 2)): 39778-2 TPX WB-1883-A REV 3 I ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄KLNS ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄ [H-stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout Etching (Variant 2)): WS-1883 B - REV 3 39779-2 1T ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄ C1
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, Gat)||Straight||WS 1883||US||1971|
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, RP, Cen)||Warner Bros. Records, Straight||WS 1883||US||1971|
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||WS 1883||Italy||1971|
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, RE, Ltd, Red)||Warner Bros. Records||WS 1883||US||2010|
|CD 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||CD 1883||Canada||Unknown|