Little Milton - Little Bluebird / Blue Monday download mp3 album
Little Bluebird - From the Album STX-4117 "Waiting For Little Milton" Blue Monday - From the Album MPS-8514 "Walkin' The Back Streets". Matrix, Runout (Side A Label): STX-1057-A.
Little Milton We're Gonna Make It. 02:44. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Little Milton We're Gonna Make It. 02:42. Little Milton That's Where It's At. 04:04. Little Milton Let Your Love Rain Down On Me. 03:47. Little Milton The Thrill Is Gone (OST Ride Along, 2014). Little Milton Open the Door to Your Heart (live Wattstax). Little Milton So Mean To Me. 02:35. Little Milton That's What Love Will Make You Do. 03:58.
Little Girl Blue (also known as Jazz As Played in an Exclusive Side Street Club) is the debut album by jazz singer, pianist, and songwriter Nina Simone. It was released by Bethlehem Records on 16 September, 1958. At this time, Simone was in her mid-20s and still aspiring to be a classical concert pianist. This deal eventually cost her royalty profits of more than a million dollars
Album · 2006 · 14 Songs. The Very Best of Little Milton. Grits Ain't Groceries (Live). Welcome to Little Milton.
1) Little Milton (September 17, 1934-August 4, 2005) was the stage name for Milton Campbell, J. a blues vocalist and guitarist best known his hits "Grits Ain't Groceries" and "We're Going to Make I. Most popular in the sixties, he became one of the lesser known greats of the genre, combining traditional lyrical structure with smoother production.
Little Milton, Stax Volt Chartbusters Vol 3 albümündeki Little Bluebird (Album Version) şarkısını dinle. Deezer: Ücretsiz müzik yayını. 53milyondan fazla şarkıyı keşfet, kendi çalma listelerini oluştur ve en sevdiğin şarkıları arkadaşlarınla paylaş
Turner introduced the still-teenaged Little Milton to Phillips, who signed him to a contract in 1953. With Turner's band backing him, Milton's Sun sides tried a little bit of everything – he hadn't developed a signature style as of yet, but he did have a boundless youthful energy that made these early recordings some of his most exciting and rewarding. The death of Leonard Chess in 1969 threw his label into disarray, and Little Milton eventually left Checker in 1971 and signed with the Memphis-based soul label Stax (also the home of his former protégé Albert King). Milton spent some time in limbo; he recorded one album for MCA in 1983 called Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number, and the following year found a home with Malaco, which sustained the careers of quite a few old-school Southern soul and blues artists.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jones*, Hayes-Porter*
Written-By – Malone*, Caple*
- Published By – East/Memphis Music
- Distributed By – Fantasy Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stax Records
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
NotesLittle Bluebird - From the Album STX-4117 "Waiting For Little Milton"
Blue Monday - From the Album MPS-8514 "Walkin' The Back Streets"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): STX-1057-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): STX 1057 A -T1 TT1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): STX-1057-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): STX 1057 B - T2 T111
- Rights Society: BMI
|STXP-117||Little Milton||Little Bluebird (12", Promo)||Stax||STXP-117||US||Unknown|