Nom du groupe Splodgenessabounds. Nom de l'album Simon Templer. Type EP. Date de parution 1980. Labels Deram Records. Style MusicalPunk-Rock. Membres possèdant cet album0. 2. Michael Booth's Talking Bum. 3. Two Pints of Lager & a Packet of Crisps Please. Autres productions de Splodgenessabounds.
Artist: Splodgenessabounds Album: Splodgenessabounds Released: 1981 Genre: Alternative/Indie. Artist: Splodgenessabounds Album: Splodgenessabounds Released: 1981 Genre: Alternative/Indie.
Splodgenessabounds - Студийный альбом от Splodgenessabounds. В альбом вошло 44 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:50:19. 5. Splodgenessabounds.
Simon Templar is a fictional character known as The Saint. He is featured in a series of books by Leslie Charteris published between 1928 and 1963. After that date, other authors collaborated with Charteris on books until 1983; two additional works produced without Charteris's participation were published in 1997. The character has also been portrayed in motion pictures, radio dramas, comic strips, comic books and three television series.
Finnish Dj/Producer Jussi Paasonen Trance & Progressive. Here is little taste of something new i have working on today after a little break i did from the studio after i finished the album while ago. So please enjoy the Trance sound from Simon Templar and perhaps this one will end up to my second album,who knows ;) 39. 7.
Simon Templar published his first track, Winkee – Whisper (Simon Templar remix), in Unity Records in the year 2004. Same nostalgic track was updated to Refresh mix for Solarstone’s and Dj Orkidea’s Pure Trance-compilation album in 2012. Simon Templar - Meltwater (Part1&2) was selected Tune of the Year 2013 by Solarstone in DjMag.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written By – Max-Pat-FredWritten-By – Max*, Pat*, Fred*
|B1||Michael Booth's Talking Bum
Written By – Max-WiffyWritten-By – Max*, Wiffy*
|B2||Two Pints Of Lager & A Packet Of Crisps Please
Written By – Max-MaxWritten-By – Max*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Distributed By – C.P.F. Barclay – 190 002
- Bass, Other [Pessimisms] – Roger Rodent
- Cover, Artwork [Logos] – Cream & Chappo Designs
- Guitar [Best] – Pat (Delroy Washington) Thetic Von Dale Chiptooth*
- Guitar [Worst] – Miles Flat
- Keyboards, Other [Jockey Gut] – Winston Forbe
- Lead Vocals, Other [Patheticisms], Other [Farts] – Max Splodge
- Percussion [Coconuts] – Desert Island Joe Lurche Slythe*
- Performer [Comb & Paper] – Wiffy Archer
- Performer [Nothing] – Two Pints Pearson
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Andrew Douglas
- Producer – Mike (You'd Better Come Back Tomorrow Night) Robinson*
- Vocals, Harmony Vocals [Attempted Harmonies], Other [Litchkins] – Baby Greensleeves
Notes℗ 1980 The Decca Record Co. Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ZPDR 64117
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ZPEFF 3028
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): BUM 1 ZPDR 64117 A//1∇E420 PLAY VERY LOUD!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): BUM 1 ZPEFF 3028 B//1∇E420
|BUM 1||Splodgenessabounds||Simon Templer (7", Single)||Deram||BUM 1||UK||1980|
|MO 1978||Splodgenessabounds||Simon Templer (7", EP, Promo)||Deram||MO 1978||Spain||1980|
|BUM 1||Splodgenessabounds||Simon Templer (7", EP)||Decca||BUM 1||New Zealand||1980|
|190 002||Splodgenessabounds||Simon Templer (7", EP)||Deram||190 002||France||1980|
|MO 1978||Splodgenessabounds||Simon Templer (7", EP)||Deram||MO 1978||Spain||1980|