Smash Mouth is the self-titled third studio album by rock band Smash Mouth, released in late 2001. It is notable in that it was their first album with new drummer Michael Urbano and its release was delayed a few months due to the death of lead vocalist Steve Harwell's son, Presley Scott Harwell.
Smash is one of The Offspring's most successful albums. It came out in 1994 under the label Epitaph Records. It contains their famous hit singles such as "Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)" and "Self Esteem". The album is also one of the albums that started mainstream Pop punk music.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Recorded At – Sony Music Shinanomachi Studio
- Recorded At – Burnish Stone Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Z'd
- Recorded At – One Voice Komazawa Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Avaco Creative Studios
- Recorded At – White Base Studio
- Recorded At – Sonic Garden Studio
- Recorded At – Shibuya Casino Studio
- Mixed At – Onkio Haus
- Mixed At – Sony Music Shinanomachi Studio
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Mariaa
- Co-producer – 深澤秀行*, 伊藤毅*
- Directed By – 小林弘和*, 城一真*, 岡田宣*
- Engineer [Assisted By] – 宮坂知恵*, 木島英明*, 橋本仁司*, 太田和昭*, 長廣まな*, 金井光晴*, 佐々木志了*, 塩田修*, 伊藤隆文*, 内藤哲也*, 甲斐俊郎*, 藤井洋平*
- Executive-Producer – 小林和之*, 広瀬利仁*
- Mastered By – 前田康二*
- Producer – 宮田和弥*
- Producer [Production Desk] – 小林千春*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – 佐藤勲* (tracks: 2, 4, 7 to 9), 松本靖雄* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
- Written-By – Miyata Kazuya*
NotesRecorded at 信濃町ソニースタジオ [Shinanomachi Sony Studio], Burnish Stone Recording Studios, Studio Z'd, One Voice, Avaco Creative Studios, White Base Studio, Studio Sonic Garden, Casino Studio
Mixed at Onkio Haus, 信濃町ソニースタジオ
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering