Features Song Lyrics for The Mighty Diamonds's Reggae Street album. Reggae Street Lyrics. The Mighty Diamonds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Mighty Diamonds Lyrics.
Throughout their enduring career the Mighty Diamonds remained true to their roots and maintained the style which first brought them international notability. Tabby, Bunny and Judge have produced over 40 albums and uncounted singles in their long career. The creators of classic hits such as Pass The Kouchie, I Need A Roof, Country Living and Have Mercy recorded an album in 2006, Thugs In The Streets. Two years later they got involved in the Inna De Yard project, resulting in the release of an album with acoustic versions of classic songs performed with nyabinghi drums.
Is Reggae Street the best album by Mighty Diamonds? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Reggae Street by Mighty Diamonds (1981) Overall rank: 44,107th.
Reggae Street (LP, Album). MR 101. The Mighty Diamonds.
Mighty Diamonds: Reggae Street As on so many reggae albums, songs that sound flat at first sink in if given the chance. Nevertheless, I remain basically interested until the middle of side two, with special curiosity as to the current whereabouts of "King Kong.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shanachie Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Strictly Rockers Music
- Produced For – Strictly Rockers International
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Remixed At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Sound Technique
- Lacquer Cut At – Sound Technique
- Alto Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Arranged By – The Mighty Diamonds
- Bass Guitar – Lloyd Parks, Robbie Shakespeare
- Composed By – The Mighty Diamonds
- Cover, Artwork – Donna Cline
- Drums – Sly Dunbar
- Engineer – Crucial Bunny, Maxie*
- Executive-Producer – Turk Arsenault
- Keyboards – Gladstone Anderson, Winston Wright
- Lead Guitar – Earl "Chinna" Smith
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By [Master Lacquer] – Gladys Hopkowitz
- Mixed By [Remixed By] – Errol Brown
- Percussion – Bunny Diamonds*, Jimmy Becker, Skully*, Skyjuice*
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Peter Simon
- Producer – Mighty Diamonds*
- Rhythm Guitar – Winston Bowen*
- Sleeve [Jacket Lettering & Design] – Anita Karl
- Trombone – Ronald "Nambo" Robinson
- Trumpet – Junior "Chico" Chin
|43004||The Mighty Diamonds||Reggae Street (Cass, Album)||Shanachie||43004||Canada||1987|
|LU25-5007||The Mighty Diamonds||Reggae Street (LP, Album)||Woorell Records||LU25-5007||Japan||1983|
|MR 101||The Mighty Diamonds||Reggae Street (LP)||Munich Records||MR 101||Netherlands||1981|
|SH 43004||The Mighty Diamonds||Reggae Street (CD, RE)||Shanachie||SH 43004||1989|
|none||The Mighty Diamonds||Reggae Street (LP)||Bad Gong Records||none||Jamaica||1981|