Various - Music From SSX Tricky download mp3 album
Music From SSX Tricky (CDr, RE). Nettwerk America, EA Sports Big. Nettwerk 0 7 2 0, none.
Listen to music from Various (SSX Tricky). like It's Tricky, Run DMC- Its Tricky & more . Connect to this site.
Like SSX Tricky and SSX 3, SSX on Tour features a licensed soundtrack, including rap, punk, rock and alternative music styles. SSX Tricky - It's Tricky Jukebox (HD) - YouTube. com/watch?v q3bSpkMyorA. 21 videos Play all SSX Tricky Music Raggamissile "Baby Got Back:" Sir Mix-A-Lot with the Seattle Symphony - Duration: 6:52. com: ssx tricky soundtrack. track/s?k ssx+tricky+soundtrack.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Music from SSX Tricky" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
Nettwerk Various Album Music CDs. Various Nettwerk Children's Music CDs. Nettwerk 2002 Music CDs. Soundtracks & Musicals Various Nettwerk Music CDs. Various 2002 Music CDs. About this product. Abbie Gardner, John Russell Morgan, Lee Rous, Mix Master Mike, Space Raiders. EMI Music Distribution.
SSX Tricky Music - Playlist. 3:06SSX Tricky - It's Tricky Jukebox (HD). 6:37SSX Tricky - System Overload Jukebox (HD). Afficher la playlist complète (21 vidéos). I was surprised to find out no one on YouTube has uploaded this from the game, so here's a random upload.
Album · 2017 · 1 Song. ssX Tricky - Single David Haze. Listen on Apple Music.
SSX Tricky Soundtrack album by Various Artists Released 2002 Genre Soundtrack Length 66:52. A soundtrack was released in 2002. It features the following songs: "It's Tricky (K-Rec Remix)" - Run-D. Further music was written and produced for the game by John Morgan, Rom Di Prisco, Saki Kaskas and Graeme Coleman.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Run DMC*||It’s Tricky (K-Rec Remix)
Bass – Favio BechtholdRemix – K-RecWritten-By – D. McDaniel*, J. Mizell*, J. Simmons*, R. Rubin*
|2||–BT||Smartbomb (Plump’s Vocal Mix)
Remix – Plump DJsWritten-By, Producer – Brian Transeau
Arranged By [Orchestral Parts], Score [Scored By, Orchestral Parts] – S. Puttman*Performer [All Orchestral Parts] – Russian Federal OrchestraWritten-By – Mike Truman
|4||–Aphrodite||King Of Beats
Written-By – Errol Bedward, Gavin King, Mukesh Anthony Baboolall*, Tony B
|5||–Mixmaster Mike*||Board Burner
Written-By – Michael Schwartz*
|6||–Huda Hudia||System Overload (The Download Is Complete Mix)
Written-By, Producer – DJ Huda Hudia*
|7||–Plump DJs||The Push
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – A. Gardner*, L. Rous*
|8||–Space Raiders||Song For Dot
Producer – Space RaidersWritten-By – Antoine Domino*, Gary Bradford, Mark Hornby, Martin Jenkins
|9||–Mixmaster Mike* & Rahzel||Slayboarder
Bass [Additional Riffs] – Saki KaskasProducer – Mixmaster Mike*, Rozell M. Brown*Programmed By, Producer – John MorganWritten-By – Michael Schwartz*, Rozell M. Brown*
|10||–John Morgan||Gin and Sin
Bass, Guitar – Saki KaskasMixed By – Ken 'Hiwatt' Marshall*Scratches – DJ PreciseVocals [Dope Beat Vocals] – Adam Mackay-SmithWritten-By – John Morgan
Written-By – Rasmus Gardell
|12||–The Forth||Reality Detached
Written-By – Andrew Archer
- Copyright (c) – Protoons, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rush Groove Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Profile Records
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Embrace The Future Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Embrace The Future Inc.
- Licensed To – Nettwerk Productions
- Copyright (c) – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Distinct'ive Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records
- Copyright (c) – Michael Schwartz
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mix Master Mike
- Published By – Dan Jorajuria
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Kaleidoscope Music Digital
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kaleidoscope Music Digital
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Finger Lickin' Records
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Skint Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fats Domino Publishing Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Skint Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Electronic Arts
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Electronic Arts
- Copyright (c) – Big Life Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bolshoi Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quad Communications
- Mastered At – Gotham City Studios
- Copyright (c) – Electronic Arts Inc.
- Copyright (c) – FPG Canada
- Copyright (c) – The Image Bank
- Copyright (c) – Tony Stone Images
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Electronic Arts Inc.
- Licensed From – Nettwerk Productions
- Manufactured By – Amazon.com kydc
- Marketed By – Nettwerk America LLC
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- A&R, Supervised By [Soundtrack Supervision] – Geoff Goddard
- Design [Package] – Nathan Carrico
- Illustration [Package] – Bob Rossman, Michael Kerbow
- Layout [CD] – Artwerks Design, Jamie Anderson
- Management [Package Project Management] – Adrienne Rogers
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Craig Waddell
- Supervised By [Soundtrack Supervision For Electronic Arts] – John Morgan
NotesCD-R Reissue from "amazon.com".
Written above the barcode on the back cover:
"Manufactured by Amazon.com kydc, Lexington, KY"
1. © Protoons, Inc. (ASCAP)/Rush Groove Music (ASCAP)
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of Arista/Profile Records
2. © 2000 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) and Embrace the Future Music (BMI)
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of Embrace the Future Inc. under exclusive lisence to Nettwerk Productions
3. © 1999 Sherlock Holmes Music
℗ 1999 Recording courtesy of Distinctive Records
4. © 2000 EMI April Music (ASCAP), Protoons and Copyright Control
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of V2 Records
5. © 2001 Copyright Control/Michael Schwartz
℗ 2001 Recording courtesy of Mixmaster Mike
6. Published by Dan Jorajuria/Copyright Control
© 2001 Kaleidoscope Music
℗ 2001 Recording courtesy of Kaleidoscope Music
7. © Published by Copyright Control 2000/Chrysalis Music
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of Finger Lickin’ Records
8. Contains excerpts from “There Goes My Heart Again” as performed by Fats Domino, under License from Capitol Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc.
© Published by Skint Music Publishing Company/Sony Music/EMI Publishing UK/Fats Domino Publishing Company
℗ 1999 Recording courtesy of Skint Records
9. © 2000 Copyright Control/Michael Schwartz and MCA Publishing
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of MCA Records and Mixmaster Mike
10. © 2000 Electronic Arts
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of Electronic Arts
11. © 1998 Big Life Music
℗ 1998 Recording courtesy of Bolshoi Records
12. © 2000 Copyright Control
℗ 2000 Recording courtesy of Quad Communications
Digital Mastering: @ Gotham City
CD Layout: for Artwerks Design
Documentation © 2001 Electronic Art Inc.
Certain images © 2001 FPG Canada
Certain images © 2001 The Image Bank
Certain images © 2001 Tony Stone Images
This compilation ℗ & © 2002 Electronic Arts Inc. Manufactured and Marketed under exclusive license from Nettwerk Productions by Nettwerk America LLC. Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode: 0 6700-30257-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 067003025720
- Matrix / Runout: 067003025720 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped): 1-0-1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1639
- ASIN: B00005Y1YG
|Nettwerk 0 6700 30257 2 0, none||Various||Music From SSX Tricky (CD)||Nettwerk America, EA Sports Big||Nettwerk 0 6700 30257 2 0, none||US||2002|