Kleinzeit is a music studio album recording by NO SECRETS IN THE FAMILY (essive Rock) released in 1992 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Only for completionists (0%).
Simply put, the Schönholzers went overboard on this album, an adaptation of Russell Hoban's novel Kleinzeit, itself a very strange story about hospitals, love, pain, and medical devices. The songwriting is definitely a few steps higher in terms of complexity and experimentation, something Rock in Opposition fans will appreciate (particularly fans of News from Babel, although not for the vocals). On the other hand, the album misses the unbridled humor found on Play & Strange Laughter
Difficult, long, and a bit cumbersome, Kleinzeit is either a brilliant conceptual album or a sin of grandeur, depending on what you are looking for in the music of this fine Swiss group. François Couture, All Music. EAC extraction logfile from 30. October 2015, 23:08. No Secrets in the Family, Kleinzeit. Used drive : TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-S223C Adapter: 1 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
You will get diverging opinions about Kleinzeit. Some people say it is No Secrets in the Family's finest; others condemn it as their worst. And truth be told, both camps are right. Simply put, the SchÃ¶nholzers went overboard on this album, an adaptation of Russell Hoban's novel -Kleinzeit, itself a very strange story about hospitals, love, pain, and medical devices.
Tempo unknown for Memory by No Secrets In The Family. Top Songs No Secrets in the Family.
Christoph Gantert Guest, Voice – Bill Gilonis Mixed By – Bill Gilonis, Hansjürg Meier, NoSe Music By, Lyrics By – No Secrets In The Family Producer – Bill Gilonis Vocals, Guitar, Banjo – Markus Schönholzer Vocals, Keyboards, Accordion, Melodica – Annette Schönholzer.
No Secrets is the only studio album by American-British girl group No Secrets. It was released on August 6, 2002, through Jive Records. The album spawned two singles, "Kids in America" (from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) and "That's What Girls Do" (from The Powerpuff Girls Movie, later featured on the soundtrack for The Hot Chick).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guest, Piano – Bill Gilonis
- Recorded At – Tonspur Studio Buchs
- Mixed At – Tonspur Studio Buchs
- Published By – RecRec Music, Switzerland
- Distributed By – RecRec Genossenschaft
- Distributed By – EFA – CD14586-26
- Manufactured By – DADC Austria
- Bass [Basses], Guitar [Guitars], Violin, Reeds [Robiphones] – Moritz Rüdisüli
- Cover, Artwork [Art Work] – Pater Bäder
- Drums, Flute [Flutes], Recorder, Vocals – Martin Gantenbein
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Hansjürg Meier
- Guest, Sopranino Saxophone [Sopranino], Alto Saxophone [Alto], Bass Saxophone [Bass-Saxophone], Alto Horn [Alto-Horn] – Urs Blöchlinger
- Guest, Sopranino Saxophone [Sopranino], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano], Alto Saxophone [Alto], Performer [CD Phone] – Robi Rüdisüli
- Guest, Trombone, Piccolo Trumpet [Piccolo-Trumpet] – Christoph Gantert
- Guest, Voice [Voices] – Bill Gilonis
- Mixed By – Bill Gilonis, Hansjürg Meier, NoSe*
- Music By, Lyrics By – No Secrets In The Family
- Producer [Produded By] – Bill Gilonis
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Banjo – Markus Schönholzer
- Vocals, Keyboards, Accordion, Melodica – Annette Schönholzer
NotesRecorded and mixed March to May 1992 at Tonspur Studio, Buchs.
Cat.# is RECDEC 47 on spines; ReCDec 47 on disc, tray card and booklet.
Manufactured in Austria
The front insert consists in a 4-page transparent plastic sheet with black writings which includes a four-folded mini-poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 619942 004729
- Barcode (Scanned): 7619942004729
- Matrix / Runout: RECDEC-47 13 A3 DADC AUSTRIA
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Label Code: LC 7981