Amherst Saxophone Quartet - Amherst Saxophone Quartet download mp3 album
A saxophone quartet is a musical ensemble composed of four saxophones, typically soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones. Different saxophone family members are employed to provide a larger range and a variety of tone colours. Other arrangements of instruments also exist, but are rarer. A piece of music composed for such an ensemble can also itself be referred to as a saxophone quartet.
Metamorphosis is an album by the jazz group the World Saxophone Quartet released in 1990 on the Elektra/Nonesuch label and features performances by Hamiet Bluiett, Arthur Blythe, Oliver Lake and David Murray with Chief Bey, Melvin Gibbs and Mor Thiam. It was the first album recorded by the group after the departure of foundation member Julius Hemphill and their first to feature additional musicians.
Amherst Saxophone Quartet Site: Purpose. We hope the site becomes a useful resource for other saxophonists and anyone interested in an ensemble career in concert music. The ASQ was founded in 1978 with the intent to be a chamber music ensemble that provided full-time employment for its musicians. Starting in 1986, the ASQ's musicians received an annual salary, health care benefits, and even a retirement plan.
Misteria Saxophone Quartet is the most charming quartet of sax-playing girls in Russia. AboutSee all. 8 (916) 757-96-93. Contact Misteria Saxophone Quartet on Messenger. Музыкальные альбомы Music Albums. Play with a Pro. Musician.
Amherst Saxophone Quartet (ensemble) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives Innova Rel. January 1, 1999. Naxos featured album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Alec Wilder
Written-By – Robert Mols
|B1||Introduction And Capriccio
Written-By – Stephen Parisi
|Suite For Saxophone Quartet, Op. 111
Written-By – Paul Creston
- Record Company – Mark Educational Recording Service
- Recorded At – Christ The King Chapel At Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
- Mastered At – The Groove Shop
- Lacquer Cut At – Greg Lee Processing – L-20835
- Alto Saxophone – Michael Nascimben
- Baritone Saxophone – Harry Fackelman
- Design [Album] – Mary Lu Littlefield
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark J. Morette
- Engineer [Mastering] – Bob Grotke
- Engineer [Recording] – Frederick A. Betschen, Jr.*
- Executive-Producer – Vincent S. Morette*
- Photography By – Joe Saccomanno, Mary Fote
- Soprano Saxophone – Salvatore Andolina
- Tenor Saxophone – Stephen Rosenthal
- Typography – Printing Prep
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): MES-20600A R L-20835
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): MES-20600 B L-20835-X