Runaway Horses is the third solo album by the American singer Belinda Carlisle, released in October 1989 by MCA Records. The album features songs written by Rick Nowels, Ellen Shipley, Charlotte Caffey and a song co-written by Carlisle herself. The album contains an array of guest artists, including George Harrison and Bryan Adams. The album peaked at number 37 on the .
Runaway Horses - Студийный альбом от Belinda Carlisle. Вышел 3 октября 1989г. В альбом вошло 54 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 04:34:47. Leave a Light On. 04:37. (We Want) The Same Thing. Valentine - Belinda Carlisle. Belinda Carlisle - Valentine (Runaway Horses Tour '90). Belinda Carlisle - Valentine (Lyrics). Belinda Carlisle - Valentine. Belinda Carlisle "Valentine" live Feb 13 2017 - 80's Cruise.
Produced by Rick Nowels. Album Runaway Horses. Runaway Horses Lyrics. Can't sleep tonight I feel so shaken Baby, the wind has changed again You come to me Straight out of nowhere Taking me where I've never been Suddenly all of my fences have broken I'm cutting the reins of my life. Woah, runaway horses Take us thru the night Runaway horses Ooh, baby, hold on tight Racing thru the darkness Trying to find a light You and I on Runaway horses Baby hold on tight
Runaway Horses (Cass, Album).
One person found this helpful.
Runaway Horses" is a 1990 song recorded by American singer Belinda Carlisle. It was the fourth single from the album Runaway Horses and was released in February 1990. The music video was directed by Greg Masuak. Runaway Horses" (album version). Heaven Is a Place on Earth" (Live version, 25 May 1988, Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA, US. "Circle In the Sand" (Beach Party Mix version). Belinda Carlisle 1989/90 singles at BelindaVault. Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics.
|B||Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Live)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Published By – Future Furniture Music
- Published By – Shipwreck Music
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publ.) Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Written-By – Ellen Shipley
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Rick Nowels
Notes℗ 1988, 1989 © 1990 Virgin Records Ltd.
B-Side Recorded Live At "The Tower Theatre" Philadelphia May 1988
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 012980 124473
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012980124473
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A variant 1 & 2): VS 1244 A-1U-1-Q3 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B variant 1): VS 1244 B-1U-1-Q3 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B variant 2): VS 1244 B-1U-1-Q4 D
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): VS 1244-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): VS 1244-B
|VSCDT 1244, 663 037-211||Belinda Carlisle||Runaway Horses (CD, Maxi)||Virgin, Virgin||VSCDT 1244, 663 037-211||UK||1990|
|none||Belinda Carlisle||Runaway Horses (3xFile, MP3, Single, 320)||Demon Music Group Ltd.||none||UK||2013|
|VS 1244||Belinda Carlisle||Runaway Horses (7", Single)||Virgin||VS 1244||Australia||1990|
|VS 1244, 113 037-100||Belinda Carlisle||Runaway Horses (7", Single)||Virgin, Virgin||VS 1244, 113 037-100||Europe||1990|
|VSCD 1244||Belinda Carlisle||Runaway Horses (CD, Mini, Single)||Virgin||VSCD 1244||UK||1990|