Mark Fredrick Farner (born September 29, 1948) is an American singer, guitarist and songwriter, best known as the lead singer and lead guitarist for Grand Funk Railroad, and later as a contemporary Christian musician. Farner began his career in music by playing in Terry Knight and The Pack (1965–1966), The Bossmen (1966), The Pack (aka The Fabulous Pack) (1967–1968), before forming Grand Funk Railroad with Don Brewer (drums) and Mel Schacher (bass guitar) in 1968
Did you know that Mark Farner is featured on Ronnie Montrose’s final album, X? The album came out in August 2017. Another brother and witness for love has passe. ebruary 7, 2018. The Allman Brothers Band and Grand Funk Railroad each released their debut albums three months apart during 1969, and as contemporaries and road warriors at the same time, the two bands developed a respectful kinship with each other. Here, Grand Funk’s founding singer guitarist Mark Farner tells Billboard about his relationship with Gregg Allman and his high regard for the rock great’s music
Mark Farner - No Frills (1978). Songs in album Mark Farner - No Frills (1978).
Written-By – Mark Farner. Written-By – Mark Farner. B5. Without You. Companies, etc. Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation. No Frills (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial). Wounded Bird Records (2). WOU 9196. No Frills (LP, Album, Promo).
Mark Farner Mark Farner 1977 скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Mark Farner - You And Me Baby, Mark Farner - Second Chance To Dance, Mark Farner - He Let Me Love, Mark Farner - When a Man Loves a Woman, Mark Farner - Street Fight. Mark Farner – Like I Was Before. Mark Farner And Don Brewer – I ve Got News For You. 3:16. Mark Farner – He Sent Me You. 4:44. Mark Farner - No Frills, 1978 – 04. Faith Keeps It Away. Mark Farner – He Let Me Love. Mark Farner 1977 Mark Farner – . asy Breezes. Mark Farner – Without You. 5:12. Mark Farner – People, Let s Stop The War. 3:56. Mark Farner – Lorraine. Mark Farner – Lady Luck. e Let Me Love. Mark Farner – New Age. 5:19. Mark Farner And Don Brewer – Harlem Shuffle. Mark Farner . rystal Eyes.
Mark Farner's unmistakable voice and guitar sound are the identifying marks Grand Funk Railroad imprinted on the rock consciousness of the world. His self-titled solo album from 1977 replaces Farner's pop sensibilities with modern blues. Where bands like Foghat and the Groundhogs had a more earthy sound, producer Dick Wagner gives this effort a nice glossy mix of traditional rock and contemporary '70s polish. Lorraine" dances with Phil Aaberg's Yamaha piano and producer Wagner's acoustic guitar.
|A1||Dear Miss Lucy||3:37|
|A5||He Let Me Love||3:34|
|B1||You And Me Baby||2:51|
|B2||Second Chance To Dance||3:15|
|B5||Ban The Man||3:05|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Remixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Published By – Cram Renraff Co.
- Acoustic Guitar – Dick Wagner (tracks: B3)
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Dennis Bellinger, Dick Wagner, Ricky Farner
- Bass – Bob Babbit*
- Drums – Al Wotton
- Engineer – Andy Abrams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Frank, Mark Stebbeds, Ringo Hrycyna
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Mark Farner
- Management [Personal] – Andy Cavaliere*
- Mastered By – gc*
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelan*
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Steinbicker/Houghton
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Piano [Yamaha], Organ [Yamaha], Synthesizer, Clavinet, Synthesizer [String Ensemble] – Phil Aaberg*
- Producer – Dick Wagner
- Remix – Andy Abrams, Dick Wagner, Jay Krugman
- Written-By – Mark Farner
NotesPresswell pressing with variant label matrices from this PRC-Richmond pressing.
℗ © 1977 Atlantic Recording Corporation
A Warner Communications company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched except STERLING stamped): ST-A-773941-A gc (PR) STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched except STERLING stamped): ST-A-773942-A gc (PR) STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): ST-A-773941-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): ST-A-773942-PR
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: PR
|SD 18232||Mark Farner||Mark Farner (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 18232||US||1977|
|WOU 8232||Mark Farner||Mark Farner (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 8232||Russia||2008|
|SD 18232||Mark Farner||Mark Farner (LP)||Atlantic||SD 18232||Australia||1977|
|K 50419||Mark Farner||Mark Farner (LP, Album)||Atlantic||K 50419||UK||1977|
|P-10429A||Mark Farner||Mark Farner (LP, Album)||Atlantic||P-10429A||Japan||1977|