Specchio Ensemble – Porcyville. Label: I Dischi Di Angelica – IDA 017. Format: CD, Album. Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Guglielmo Pagnozzi. Composed By – Domenico Caliri (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10), Specchio Ensemble (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 9). Contrabass – Lullo Mosso. Design Concept – Massimo Golfieri. Drums – Francesco Cusa, Mirko Sabatini. Electric Bass – Vincenzo Vasi. Electric Guitar – Domenico Caliri (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10). Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Alberto Capelli.
Suite N. per Quintetto Doppio.
Artist: Specchio ensemble. Download Specchio ensemble - Raps. Porcyville: Best 2 songs. Specchio ensemble - Leone 02:43. Specchio ensemble - Why ? 02:19. Specchio ensemble: best 2 tracks. Specchio ensemble - Leone Porcyville, 2003 02:43. Specchio ensemble - Collettivo Diretto 3 Suite N. per Quintetto Doppio, 1995 04:12. Artist: Specchio ensemble.
Listen to Specchio ensemble Radio, free! Stream songs by Specchio ensemble & similar artists plus get the latest info on Specchio ensemble! . Chat About Specchio ensemble. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
an energetic mix of Sicilian sun, a lot of mafia, oranges, green lemons rubbed on knees of callow young impudent girls. Butterflies hunting can be a problem exactly as razor on pimpels. CD H 46. (1996) SPECCHIO ENSEMBLE Compil. Angelica 1995", caicai 007 (1996 Pierrot Lunaire) ALFREDO IMPULLITTI, KAOS ENSEMBLE e KENNY WHEELER "La geometria dell'abisso", SPLASC(H) Rec. CDH 63. (1998) JAZZIN'ENSEMBLE "Najo", Ideasuoni IDE009, (1998) CRISTINA ZAVALLONI "OPEN QUARTET" "Come valersi non servilmente di Bertolt Brecht", CMC 9981-2 (1998) (feat. Michel Godard, Kaos Ensemble) CONJURA "Conjura", ETNAGIGANTE/WHYNOT?
The Melos Ensemble is a group of musicians who started in 1950 in London to play chamber music in mixed instrumentation of string instruments, wind instruments and others. The ensemble's reputation for excellence has encouraged composers to write music exploring these resources. Benjamin Britten composed the chamber music for his War Requiem for the Melos Ensemble and conducted the group in the first performance in Coventry.
Ensemble Matheus, Brest, France.
Cerino by Specchio ensemble from the Album Porcyville. Alias by Ensemble Ethnique from the Album ChilLounge Sin Fronteras. Don Cerino) by Raujika from the Album Fairy Tale. Il posto delle fragole (Sandro Cerino, Rusca, Mario) by Sandro Cerino from the Album Dove portano i campi di fianco alle autostrade. Juan, Cerino) by Alphas-X from the Album Summer 2013 (feat.
|6||Ash Can (Tata's Twist)||4:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I Dischi Di Angelica
- Copyright (c) – I Dischi Di Angelica
- Recorded At – Artesuono Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Midi-Pyrénées
- Glass Mastered At – Digital Illusion
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Guglielmo Pagnozzi
- Composed By – Domenico Caliri (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10), Specchio Ensemble (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 9)
- Contrabass – Lullo Mosso*
- Design Concept – Massimo Golfieri
- Drums – Francesco Cusa, Mirko Sabatini
- Electric Bass – Vincenzo Vasi
- Electric Guitar – Domenico Caliri (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Alberto Capelli
- Engineer – Stefano Amerio
- Engineer [Assistant] – Roberto Monari
- Executive-Producer – Mario Zanzani
- Fortepiano – Fabrizio Puglisi
- Mixed By – Bob Drake
- Producer, Cover [Front], Directed By – Domenico Caliri
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Massimo Simonini
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Edoardo Marraffa (tracks: 10)
- Trombone – Riccardo Pittau
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 52725 0172 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB91
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5G04
- Matrix / Runout: DIGITAL ILLUSION IDA 600 PRINCIPAUTE DE MONACO