30 is an album by American singer Harry Connick Jr. The album was recorded in 1998, when Connick was 30 years old, but it was not released until 4 years later, on the same date as his album Songs I Heard. The album includes both vocal and instrumental tracks. Harry Connick Jr. – Piano, vocals, arranger, liner notes. Ben Wolfe – Bass on track "If I Were a Bell". Rev. James Moore – Organ, vocals on track "There Is Always One More Time".
Harry Connick, Jr. – 30. Label: Columbia – CK 69794. Country: US. Released: 2001. Piano, Vocals – Harry Connick, Jr. Producer – Tracey Freeman. Recorded By, Mixed By – Gregg Rubin. Vocals, Organ – Rev. James Moore (tracks: 8). Notes. Recorded, mixed and mastered at Sony Music Studios, NYC September 4-8, 1998.
Redirected from Harry Connick, J. Joseph Harry Fowler Connick Jr. (born September 11, 1967) is an American singer, composer, actor, and television host. He has sold over 28 million albums worldwide. Connick is ranked among the top 60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America, with 16 million in certified sales.
30 is an album by American singer Harry Connick Jr. is a Grammy and Emmy-award winning American singer, composer, actor, and television host. Connick is ranked among the top 60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recordin. onnick in 2014. Harry Connick Junior in concert, Savannah, Georgia, February 27, 2007. Harry Connick Junior and Renée Zellweger at the Rachael Ray show, January 30, 2009. Connick at the New Orleans Jazz Fest 2007.
I was amazed and very sorry that Mr. Connick did this album. I have all his cds and I was very disappointed in this piano playing cd. Please Mr. Connick go back to singing with your band. Harry Connick, Jr. remains a star in the entertainment industry; but this particular CD fails to bat it completely out of the ball park. Although there are many moments of greatness on this CD, some songs fall short of what I expected. The CD starts off with Harry Connick, Jr. both singing and playing the piano for "I'm Walkin'. Harry's plays the piano here without a superfluous note and his youthful energy oozes out of his very masculine voice. Indeed, his voice has a certain sensitivity to it that simultaneously displays a noticeable strength at the same time.
Features Song Lyrics for Harry Connick, J. s 30 album. 3. Speak Softly Love Lyrics. Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Harry Connick, Jr. Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – D. Bartholomew, A. Domino*
|2||Chattanooga Choo Choo
Written-By – H. Warren*, M. Gordon*
|3||Somewhere My Love
Music By – M. Jarre*
Written-By – W. Reid*
|5||If I Were A Bell
Words By, Music By – F. Loesser*
|6||Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
Arranged By – H. Connick, Jr.*Written-By – H. Creamer*, T. Layton*
|7||Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
Written-By – I. Levine*, L. Russell Brown Shane*
|8||There Is Always One More Time
Written-By – D. Pomus*, K. Hirsch*
Music By – H. Carmichael*
|10||Speak Softly Love
Music By – N. Rota*
Words By, Music By – R. Shad*
|12||Don't Fence Me In
Written-By – C. Porter*
|13||Don't Like Goodbyes
Written-By – H. Arlen*, T. Capote*
|14||I'll Only Miss Her (When I Think Of Her)
Written-By – S. Cahn, H. Van Heusen*
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – DADC – CTDP-106351
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Robbins Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Webster Music Co.
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – Papa's-June Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peermusic III, Ltd.
- Published By – Irwin Levine Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Morning Mist Music
- Published By – Stazybo Music
- Published By – PSO Limited
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Harwin Music Corp.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Cahn Music Co.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Van Heusen Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Art Direction – Alice V. Butts*, Chris Austopchuk*
- Bass – Ben Wolfe (tracks: 5)
- Coordinator [Production] – Maria S. Betro
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ryan Hewitt
- Management – Wilkins Management, Inc.
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Steve Cadison*
- Photography By – Palma Kolansky
- Piano, Trumpet – Wynton Marsalis (tracks: 14)
- Piano, Vocals – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Producer – Tracey Freeman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gregg Rubin
- Vocals, Organ – Rev. James Moore (tracks: 8)
NotesRecorded, mixed and mastered at Sony Music Studios, NYC September 4-8, 1998.
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 1 published by EMI Unart Catalog, Inc. (BMI)
Track 2 published by EMI Feist Catalog, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 3 published by EMI Robbins Catalog, Inc. (ASCAP) / Webster Music Co.
Track 4 published by Universal - MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd. (PRS)
Track 5 published by Frank Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 6 published by Papa's-June Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 7 published by Peermusic III, Ltd. (BMI) / Irwin Levine Music
Track 8 published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. obo itself and Morning Mist Music (BMI) / Stazybo Music
Track 9 published by PSO Limited
Track 10 published by Famous Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 11 published by Embassy Music Corp. (BMI)
Track 12 published by Warner Bros. Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 13 published by Harwin Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 14 published by WB Music Corp. obo itself and Cahn Music Company / Harms, Inc. / Van Heusen Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Rev. James Moore appears courtesy of Malaco Records
Ben Wolfe appears courtesy of Mons Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-69794-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: CTDP-106351 J2 1A 09
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L422
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5100
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: PRS
|C2 69794||Harry Connick, Jr.||30 (2xMD)||Columbia||C2 69794||US||2001|
|CK 69794||Harry Connick, Jr.||30 (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 69794||Canada||2001|
|CK 69794||Harry Connick, Jr.||30 (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 69794||US||2001|
|C2 69794||Harry Connick, Jr.||30 (2xLP)||Columbia||C2 69794||US||2001|
|COL 5047742||Harry Connick, Jr.||30 (CD, Album)||Columbia||COL 5047742||Europe||2001|