Type EP. Released date 1991. Labels Skuld Releases. Music StyleDeath Thrash. Members owning this album0. 1. Machine of Arrogance. Other productions from Raydead.
Type EP. Data de lançamento 1991. Estilo de MúsicaDeath Thrash. Membros têm este álbum0.
Raydead (1991) by Raydead. Genres: Death Metal, Thrash Metal.
Raydead - Machine Of Arrogance (7"). Who's Holy (as Mike) Raydead - End In Sight (CD, Album). Dark Matter Records (2), Dark Matter Records (2). SISA 4018, 4018.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Skuld Releases (catalog number Skuld 006). This album was released in 1991 year.
Rumors is the third album by the North Carolina band Arrogance, released in 1976. It was their first album on a major label, Vanguard Records. In 2000, Don Dixon re-released all of Arrogance's albums on his own label, Dixon Archival Records. The version of "Rumors" contained two bonus tracks, demos of "Open Window" and "Final Nickel" recorded at Charlotte's Reflection Sound Studios in 1975. Side One. "We Live to Play" (Dixon) - 00:25. Sunday Feeling" (Kirkland) - 3:56. Final Nickel" (Dixon) - 3:04.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Machine Of Arrogance
Lyrics By – SpiessMusic By – El Mere*
|B||Never Trust The Clear Blue Sky
Lyrics By – Pösl*Music By – El Mere*
- Distributed By – X-Mist Records
- Recorded At – Donnersound Studios, Vienna
- Mixed At – Donnersound Studios, Vienna
- Artwork [Cover] – Travelin' Tattoo Bernie
- Bass, Vocals – Michael Pösl
- Drums – Rawman Daniels
- Guitar – Martin El 'Mere
- Mixed By – Gregore Schwarzenegger, Raydead
- Photography By – Michael Dürr
- Producer – Raydead, Skuld
- Vocals [Vo-Art-Cal] – Thomas Theilinger
NotesRecorded and mixed at Donnersound - Studio C in April 1991 on 24 tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SKULD 006-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SKULD 006-B