Our in-store music selection of over 100,000 CDs and LPs includes: Rock, Alternative, Punk, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Funk, Blues, Hip Hop, other genres, and often Everclear albums. Our in-store DVD selection of over 10,000 titles includes: Action, Comedy, Criterion, Disney, TV DVDs and more. We hope you can visit our unique record store to see our Everclear record collection, Everclear CD collection and much more
CD is in Plastic Wrap for Maximum Protection. CD packaged in a DigiPack case with a 16 page booklet. Reminiscences permeate the dozen diverse tracks that populate Everclear's fourth outing.
Groovin' In The Midnight.
Everclear is an American rock band formed in Portland, Oregon, in 1991. The band was formed by Art Alexakis, the band's lead songwriter, vocalist, and guitarist; and for most of the band's height of popularity, consisted of Craig Montoya on bass guitar and Greg Eklund on drums
The best album by Everclear is So Much For The Afterglow which is ranked number 3,095 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 623. Everclear is ranked number 1,174 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 1,498. Members who like this artist also like: Blind Guardian, Boyz II Men and Orbital. Everclear- Songs from an American Movie, Vol. 2: Good Time for a Bad Attitude CD Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1h 20m 48s. Ships to: Worldwide. EVERCLEAR - MAGAZINE CUTTING (2 PAGE INTERVIEW) (REF 1F) Condition: Good. Time left: 1h 23m 35s. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change.
Ships in a business day with tracking. Ships in a business day with tracking.
Considering Everclear has written and recorded some truly iconic ’90s alt-rock hits, it would be al. .
The band distilled their big sound into a consistent blend of New Wave and rock here, especially on songs like the catchy, propulsive The Dead Part of You, which muster equal parts Springsteen, The Cure, and Slowdive. Everclear American Music Club.
In the 1991 rap tune "Ever So Clear", Bushwick Bill of the Geto Boys tells the tale of his night drinking Everclear and getting high on PCP earlier that year that resulted in his eye being shot out. A photo of the incident was used on the cover of the Geto Boys album We Can't Be Stopped, on which the track first appeared. A version of the track on his 1992 solo album Little Big Man reached on the . The Roger Creager song "The Everclear Song" (written by Mike Ethan Messick and released on the 1998 album Having Fun All Wrong).
|3||Heroin Girl (Acoustic)||2:54|
|4||Loser Makes Good||2:55|
|5||Fire Maple Song||4:17|
|6||Santa Monica (Acoustic)||3:20|
|7||Your Genius Hands||2:47|
|9||Nervous & Weird||2:32|
|12||You Make Me Feel Like A Whore (Remix)||2:47|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
Notes1. From the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
2. From the EP "Fire Maple Song"
3. Original version appears on the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
4. From the compact disc "World Of Noise"
5. From the compact disc "World Of Noise"
6. Original version appears on the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
7. From the compact disc "World Of Noise"
8. Original version appears on the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
9. From the compact disc "World Of Noise"
10. Original version appears on the compact disc "World Of Noise"
11. From the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
12. Original version appears on the compact disc "Sparkle And Fade"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 708761126624AV 1-1-3 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 163A