Best of 2Pac is a posthumous greatest hits compilation series from rapper Tupac Shakur released in two parts: Thug and Life. Both albums were released on December 7, 2007 in the United States and the United Kingdom, having had been leaked on November 30. As of September 2011, more than 212,399 copies of Thug have been sold in the United States, while Life has sold more than 135,249.
Best of 2Pac, Part 1: Thug is a posthumously released compilation album which is the first part of Best of 2Pac. It is sold separately from part 2 and was released on December 4, 2007. It consists mostly of songs released before his death. Best of 2Pac Part 1: Thug Q&A. Featuring Amel Larrieux, Anthony Hamilton, Danny Boy Steward & 7 more. Producers 2Pac, Big D The Impossible, Darryl Harper & 8 more. Writers 2Pac, Amel Larrieux, Big D The Impossible & 29 more. Additional Vocals Digital Underground, Stretch & Thug Life.
are posthumous productions or remixes
Features Song Lyrics for 2Pac feat. Talent's The Best of 2Pac, Part 1: Thug album. Artists - 2. 2Pac feat. The Best of 2Pac, Part 1: Thug Album. Talent - The Best Of 2Pac, Part 1: Thug Album.
Best Of 2Pac Part 1: Thug. 2 PAC (Artist) Format: Audio Cassette.
Give Your Opinion on The Best of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Uke tabs from The Best of 2Pac - Pt. 1: Thug. More albums from 2pac. Artist : 2pac Released date : 2007 Label : Universal Strategic Marketing. Top The Best of 2Pac - Pt. 1: Thug songs. Ukulele Tuner: Easily Tune your Uke with this online tool. Ukulele Scales: Library of scales and modes including scale shapes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted
Featuring – Snoop DoggProducer – Daz DillingerWritten-By – Calvin Broadus, Delmar Arnaud, Tupac Shakur
|2||California Love (Original Mix)
Featuring – Dr. Dre, Roger TroutmanProducer – Dr. DreWritten-By – C. Stainton*, J. Cocker*, L. Troutman*, M. Hooks*, R. Troutman*, R. Hudson*Written-By [Dance Floor] – L. Troutman*, R. Troutman*Written-By [West Coast Poplock] – L. Troutman*, M. Hooks*, R. Troutman*, R. Hudson*Written-By [Woman To Woman] – C. Stainton*, J. Cocker*
|3||So Many Tears
Backing Vocals – Digital Underground, Stretch , Thug LifeGuitar – Eric "Kenya" Baker*Keyboards – The Piano Man Producer – D-Flizno Production SquadWritten-By – Eric Vandell Baker*, Gregory Jacobs, Stevie Wonder, Tupac ShakurWritten-By [That Girl] – S. Wonder*
|4||I Ain't Mad At Cha
Featuring – Danny BoyProducer – Daz DillingerWritten-By – Danny Boy Steward*, Delmar Arnaud, Etterlene Jordan, Tupac ShakurWritten-By [A Dream] – E. Jordan*
|5||How Do U Want It
Featuring – K-Ci & JoJoProducer – Johnny "J"*Written-By – Johnny Jackson, Tupac ShakurWritten-By [Body Heat] – B. Fisher*, L. Ware*, Q. Jones*, S. RIchardson*
Backing Vocals – Shock-G*Backing Vocals [On Outro] – 2Pac, Dank, Playa-Playa, Wiz Producer – The Underground RailroadWritten-By – Lamar Walker, Mark Harris , Ramon Gooden*, Robert Burton , Tupac Shakur
Featuring – TalentMixed By – TrackmastersWritten-By – Bruce Hornsby, Deon Evans, Tupac ShakurWritten-By [The Way It Is] – B. Hornsby*
Producer – Tyrone Wrice a/k/a Hurt-Em-Badd*Written-By – Katari Cox, Rufus Cooper*, Tupac Shakur, Tyrone Wrice
Mixed By – Lance PierreProducer – Johnny "J"*Written-By – Johnny Jackson, Tupac Shakur
|10||Dear Mama (Remix)
Engineer – Claudio CueniFeaturing – Anthony HamiltonGuitar – Michael "Fish" Herring*Mixed By – Claudio CueniProducer – Frank Nitty*Producer [Originally Produced By] – Tony PizarroWritten-By – Tony Pizarro, Tupac Shakur
|11||Resist The Temptation
Coordinator [Production Coordination] – DProsper*, Sha Money XLFeaturing – Amel LarrieuxMixed By – Claudio CueniProducer – Jake OneProducer [Additional Production] – G KoopProducer [Original Production By] – Deon Evans a/k/a "Big D Evans"*Written-By – Amel Larrieux, Deon Evans, Jacob Dutton , Laru Larrieux, Tupac Shakur
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Recorded At – Integrated, NYC
- Recorded At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Recorded At – Swiss Mix Studios, Eagle Rock, CA
- Mixed At – Swiss Mix Studios, Eagle Rock, CA
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Produced For – Creative Mgmt
- Produced For – KLOCK WORK Entertainment
- Produced For – Nexxus Entertainment
- Produced For – Stayin' Biznizzy Productions
- Produced For – The Money Management Group
- Produced For – White Van Music LLC
- Licensed From – A&M Records
- Licensed From – Bliss Life
- Licensed From – Geffen Records
- Licensed From – Hollywood BASIC
- Licensed From – Motown Records
- Licensed From – So So Def
- Licensed From – TNT Recordings
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Records
- Licensed Through – Zomba Label Group
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Back On Point Music
- Published By – Black Bull Music
- Published By – Black/Hispanic Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Delirious Music
- Published By – Delmar Arnaud Musiq
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – GLG Two Music
- Published By – Hurt Em' Badd Publishing
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Kappika Tunes
- Published By – Musical Overtoners
- Published By – My Own Chit Publishing
- Published By – North Hudson Music
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Published By – Pubhowyalike Publishing
- Published By – Quicksand Music
- Published By – Saja Music Co.
- Published By – Songs Of Lastrada
- Published By – Sony ATV LLC
- Published By – Topanga Twins Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – White Van Music
- Published By – Zappo Music
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- A&R – Molly Monjauze, Tom Whalley (tracks: 3, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
- A&R [A&R Administration For Universal Music Enterprises] – Lyn Weiner
- A&R [For Universal Music Enterprises] – DG Smart
- Art Direction [For Universal Music Enterprises] – Vartan
- Coordinator [Photo Coordinator For Universal Music Enterprises] – Ryan Null
- Design [For Universal Music Enterprises] – Kevin Reagan
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Claudio Cueni, Vatana Shaw
- Engineer – Claudio Cueni
- Engineer [Digital Audio Archive Restoration Engineer] – Mike Jones
- Executive-Producer [All Amaru/Interscope Recordings] – Afeni Shakur-Davis*
- Executive-Producer [All Death Row Recordings] – Suge Knight
- Executive-Producer [Executive Assistant to Mrs. Shakur] – Tre Maxie*
- Executive-Producer [For Amaru Entertainment, Inc.] – Afeni Shakur-Davis*
- Legal [Clearances] – Jaime Thiel
- Legal [Legal & Business Affairs] – Dina LaPolt, Esq., www.LaPoltLaw.com*
- Legal [Sample Clearance] – Alien Music Services, Danny Zook
- Liner Notes – Afeni Shakur
- Management [Business Management, At] – Spring Asset Management
- Management [Business Management] – Jeff Pitts
- Management [General Counsel] – Donald David, Esq.*
- Management [Shakur Family Consultant] – Gloria Cox
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Photography By [Photos For Universal Music Enterprises] – Reisig & Taylor
- Product Manager [For Universal Music Enterprises] – Michael Kachko, Ramon Galbert
- Production Manager [For Universal Music Enterprises] – Shannon Steckloff
- Public Relations [Publicity, For] – Gorgeous PR
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Versa Manos
Notes6-panel digipak with clear tray & liner notes.
Tr. 1: Published by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP)/My Own Chit Publishing/EMI Blackwood/Delmar Arnaud Musiq(BMI).
From All Eyez On Me
Tr. 2: Published by Saja Music Co./Songs of Lastrada/Delirious Music(BMI)/Onward Music Ltd.(PRS).
Contains interpolations from "West Coast Poplock" Saja Music Co./Songs of Lastrada/Delirious Music(BMI); "Dance Floor" /Songs of Lastrada(BMI); and "Woman To Woman" Onward Music Ltd.(PRS).
Issued on the "How Do U Want It" single
Tr. 3: Published by Universal Music Corp.(ASCAP)/Pubhowyalike Publishing/Zomba Songs, Inc.(BMI)/Black Bull Music, Inc./Jobete Music Co., Inc.(ASCAP).
Produced for Stayin' Biznizzy Productions.
Contains a sample from "That Girl" Black Bull Music, Inc./Jobete Music Co., Inc.(ASCAP), as performed by Stevie Wonder, courtesy of Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Digital Underground appears courtesy of Tommy Boy Records.
From Me Against The World
Tr. 4: Published by Universal Music Corp.(ASCAP)/Delmar Arnaud Musiq(BMI)/Jobete Music Co. Inc.(ASCAP).
Contains an interpolation of "A Dream" Jobete Music Co., Inc.(ASCAP)
From All Eyez On Me
Tr. 5: Published by Uniersal Music Corp./Black-Hispanic Music/BMG Songs, Inc.(ASCAP).
Produced for KLOCK WORK Entertainment.
Contains a sample from "Body Heat" Quicksand Music admin. By Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp.(BMI)/Almo Music Corp.(ASCAP), as recorded by Quincy Jones, courtesy of A&M Records.
K-Ci & JoJo appear courtesy of Geffen Records.
From All Eyez On Me
Tr. 6: Published by Universal Music Corp.(ASCAP)/Zomba Songs, Inc./GLG Two Music(BMI).
Shock-G appears courtesy of Tommy Boy Records/TNT Recordings. Raw Fusion (Money B and DJ Fuze) appears courtesy of Hollywood Basic Records.
From 2Pacalypse Now
Tr. 7: Published by Universal Music Corp./Zappo Music/WB Music Corp.(ASCAP)/Back On Point Music(BMI).
Contains an interpolation of "The Way It Is" Zappo Music/WB Music Corp.(ASCAP).
Issued on Greatest Hits
Tr. 8: Published by Universal Music Corp./Hurt Em' Badd Publishing(ASCAP).
From Makaveli the don killuminati - the 7day theory
Tr. 9: Published by Universal Music Corp./Black-Hispanic Music/BMG Songs, Inc.(ASCAP).
Produced for KLOCK WORK Entertainment.
From Greatest Hits
Tr. 10: Published by Universal Music Corp./Musical Overtones/Warner Chappell(ASCAP).
Originally produced for Creative Mgmt. Group, LLC. Produced for Nexxus Entertainment.
Recorded at Skip Saylor, Hollywood, CA.
Anthony Hamilton appears courtesy of SoSo Def Recordings, a Zomba Label Group.
Previously unreleased mix
Tr. 11: Universal Music Corp.(ASCAP)/Back on Point Music/North HudsonMusic(BMI)/White Van Music/Sony ATV LLC(ASCAP)/Kappika Tunes(BMI)/Topinga Twins(ASCAP).
Produced for White Van Music, LLC./The Money Management Group.
Recorded at Integratedm NYC and Swiss Mix Studios, Eagle Rock , CA. Mixed at Swiss Mix studios/Eagle, CA.
Amel Larrieux appears courtesy of Blisslofe Records.
℗ 2007 Interscope Records © 2007 Interscope Records, a Division of UMG Recordings Inc.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 47852 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 602517478527
- Label Code: LC06406.2
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal logo] 1747852 11 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K3
|B0010072-02||2Pac||The Best Of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug (CD, Comp)||Amaru Entertainment||B0010072-02||US||2007|
|174 785-2||2Pac||The Best Of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug (CD, Comp, Promo)||Amaru Entertainment||174 785-2||Thailand||2007|
|FPBCD 573||2Pac||The Best Of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug (CD, Comp, Dig)||Interscope Records||FPBCD 573||South Africa||2008|
|460502601411||2Pac||The Best Of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug (CD, Comp)||Interscope Records, Amaru Entertainment, UMe||460502601411||Russia||2007|
|8697652056||2Pac||The Best Of 2Pac - Part 1: Thug (CD, Comp, RE, Blu)||Sony Music||8697652056||Japan||2010|