Let the Good Times Roll: The Music of Louis Jordan is the thirty seventh studio album by B. B. King, released in 1999. It is a tribute album to jazz saxophonist and singer Louis Jordan, and is made up entirely of covers of songs written or performed by Jordan. The album was released in 1999 on MCA Records. As well as King, the album features other famous jazz and blues musicians including Dr. John, Earl Palmer and members of Ray Charles' band. Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens" - 2:51.
ロフィール: Vocal group formed in 1974. In 1977, Thereza Bazar and David Van Day left the band, but continued as Dollar. When Guys 'n' Dolls finished as a unit in December 1985, Dominic Grant and Julie Forsyth performed as the duo Grant & Forsyth since. A version of Guys 'n' Dolls exist to this day. They reformed in the 1990s with one of the original members. ンバー: David Van Day, Dominic Grant, Julie Forsyth, Martine Howard, Paul Griggs, Thereza Bazar. リエーション: すべてを閲覧中 Guys 'n Dolls . The Good Times (Album).
Just come across the 1982 solo album by our amazingly talented singing sculptor nicgrantart. A beautiful album have a listen all fellow fans from the GnDs days. Dominic Grant FULL ALBUM Dominic, Remasterd By B v d M 2017. Dominic Grant FULL ALBUM Dominic 1982 Remasterd By . Guys n Dolls - How Do You Mend A Broken Heart. 22. 17. Guys n Dolls - If Only For The Good Times. 33. 16. Guys n Dolls Reunited 2008.
Guys 'N' Dolls/The Good Times. Guys & Dolls - 50th Anniversary Production. by Soundtrack/cast Album. Listen with Unlimited.
The Good Times from Guys 'N Dolls (1976) (LP). More Albums by Guys 'N Dolls. You Don't Have To Say You Love MeGuys 'N Dolls. Here I Go AgainGuys 'N Dolls. You Are My WorldGuys 'N Dolls. Guys 'n' DollsGuys 'N Dolls. MamacitaGuys 'N Dolls. There's A Whole Lotta LovingGuys 'N Dolls. There's a Whole Lot of LovingGuys 'N Dolls. Let's All Get TogetherGuys 'N Dolls. Guys 'n DollsGuys 'N Dolls. Only Loving Does ItGuys 'N Dolls. Somethings Gotten Hold Of My HeartGuys 'N Dolls. You're My WorldGuys 'N Dolls.
If Only For The Good Times. ove Ain't Something You Get For Free. 1. ou And I. Product Description: The first album by Guys N Dolls makes its debut on CD courtesy of this 17 track release. Includes the hit singles There s A Whole Lot Of Loving, Here I Go Again plus two non-album B-sides. Now features four previously unreleased tracks. The Guys N Dolls' LP was first released by Magnet Records in 1975. Two of the groups vocalists, David Van Day and Teresa Bazar, later found international fame as Dollar. Booklet contains detailed liner notes by Phil 'M. 0 s' Hendriks, original LP artwork and lots of European picture sleeves.
Guys & Dolls (In the Style of Guys & Dolls). Прослушать Скачать 02:20. Прослушать Скачать 03:35. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space. Прослушать Скачать 03:06. Прослушать Скачать 02:30. ORIGINAL CAST RECORDING, Musical Cast Recording, The New Musical Cast, Soundtrack. Sue Me (From "Guys & Dolls"). Прослушать Скачать 01:30.
The Best of Guys 'n Dolls - EP. 2012.
Guys 'n' Dolls continued as a quartet, with their third album Together (1977) depicting just the four remaining members. The group scored a final minor hit in the UK in 1978, and after failing to renew their contract with Magnet Records, they concentrated on their success in Holland, where they continued having hits for the next few years. 1975 Guys 'n' Dolls (UK 1976 The Good Times (NL 1977 Together (NL 1980 Our Songs (NL
|A1||You Don't Have To Say You Love Me|
|A2||I've Been Loving You|
|A3||Killing Me Softly With His Song|
|A4||(Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All|
|A6||If Only For The Good Times|
|B2||Love Ain't Something You Get For Free|
|B3||Don't Pull Your Love|
|B4||Bye Bye Rainy Days|
|B6||Baby You're A Heartbreaker|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Magnet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Magnet Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Ammo Productions
- Produced For – ERM International (Music) Ltd.
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Recorded At – RG Jones Sound Engineering
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Published By – Macaulay Music Ltd.
- Published By – ERM Int. (Music) Ltd.
- Published By – Wah Watson Music
- Published By – Anchor Music Ltd.
- Published By – Velvet
- Published By – RAK Music Ltd
- Published By – G 'n' D Music Ltd.
- Published By – Magnet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Artwork – The House Of Wizzard*
- Design – David Myers
- Lacquer Cut By – BilBo
- Photography By – Kim Sayer
- Producer – Arnold, Martin And Morrow (tracks: A1), Keith Rossiter (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2, B4, B6), Steve Elson (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2, B4, B6), Tony Macaulay (tracks: A4, B3, B5)
NotesIssued in a gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1): (MCPS)/Britico
- Rights Society (A2 to A4, A6, B4, B7): (MCPS)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, string): MAG.5014.A1 BILBO ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped): MAG.5014.A1 ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): BILBO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, string): MAG.5014.B1 A BILBO BOPPA ! ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped): MAG.5014.B1 ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched): A BILBO BOPPA !
|1c 066-99 325||Guys 'n' Dolls*||The Good Times (LP, Album)||Magnet||1c 066-99 325||Germany||1976|
|28 190 OT||Guys 'n' Dolls*||The Good Times (LP, Album, Gat)||Ariola||28 190 OT||Germany||1976|
|MAG 5014||Guys 'n' Dolls*||The Good Times (LP, Album)||Magnet||MAG 5014||Netherlands||1976|
|MAGMC 5014||Guys 'n' Dolls*||The Good Times (Cass, Album)||Magnet||MAGMC 5014||UK||1977|