FLAC vers. size:
MP3 vers. size:
WMA vers. size:
MIDI ADX AHX MP2 MP3 MOD APE
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Walking In The Air
Written By – Howard Blake
|2||Ave Maria — J.S. Bach/Gounod
Adapted By – Charles GounodWritten By – J.S. Bach*
Lyrics By – T. S. Eliot, Trevor NunnMusic By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
|4||All I Ask Of You
Featuring, Guest, Vocals – Shaun DixonLyrics By – Charles HartLyrics By [Additional] – Richard StilgoeMusic By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics By – Stephen SondheimMusic By – Leonard Bernstein
|6||The Mists Of Islay
Lyrics By – Gavin CreedMusic By – Wishart Campbell
|7||Ave Maria (Schubert)
Written By – Franz Schubert
Written By – Mike Batt
Music By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
|10||Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Lyrics By – Charles HartLyrics By [Additional] – Richard StilgoeMusic By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
|11||I Dreamed A Dream
Lyrics By – Herbert KretzmerMusic By – Claude-Michel SchönbergText By [Original] – Alain Boublil, Jean-Marc Natel
|12||Love Changes Everything
Lyrics By – Charles Hart, Don BlackMusic By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
|13||God Defend New Zealand
Guitar – Gray BartlettLyrics By [English] – Thomas BrackenLyrics By [Māori] – Thomas Henry SmithMusic By – John Joseph Woods
|14||Amazing Grace (Live)
Featuring – The Pipes And Drums Of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards*Written By – Traditional
- Marketed By – Universal Music NZ Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music NZ Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music NZ Ltd.
- Manufactured By – SWImages
- Recorded At – New Frontier Records
- Mixed At – Revolver Studios
- Mixed At – South Auckland Studios
- Recorded At – The Founders Theatre, Hamilton
- Record Company – Universal
- Mastered At – The Voice Box, Auckland
- A&R – George Ash, Grant Kearney
- Bass Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Greg O'Donnell
- Cello – Sally-Anne Brown
- Directed By [Musical Director] – David Selfe (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Drums – Bruce King
- Engineer – Greg O'Donnell (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Executive-Producer – Gray Bartlett
- Guitar – Gray Bartlett (tracks: 13)
- Mastered By – Phil Yule
- Mixed By – Glyn Tucker* (tracks: 1 to 13), Peter van Gent (tracks: 14)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Doug Jane (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Piano, Synth, Percussion – David Selfe
- Producer – David Selfe
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – Dave Hodge (tracks: 14)
- Viola – Christine Bowie
- Violin [1st] – Alexander Shapkin, Mark Bennett
- Violin [2nd] – Belinda Carrigan, Mary Taylor
NotesHayley's first official album, released only in New Zealand.
3: From "Cats"
4 & 10: From "The Phantom of the Opera"
5: From "Westside Story"
9: From "Requiem"
11: From "Les Miserables"
17: Recorded live at The Founders Theatre, Hamilton on 21st February 2001
Recorded at New Frontier Records, Auckland
Mixed at Revolver Studios, Auckland
Except "Amazing Grace" Produced and Mixed at South Auckland Studios
Marketed in New Zealand by Universal Music New Zealand Ltd under exclusive license.
Made in New Zealand.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 044001428524
- Matrix / Runout: 0142852*UNI008 *#02 NZ MADE AT SWIMAGES.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L283
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KV01
|0142854||Hayley Westenra||Hayley Westenra (Cass, Album)||Universal||0142854||New Zealand||2001|