Black Taxi is a rock band that formed in Brooklyn in 2007. The band is considered one of New York City's premier live acts, and consistently sells out venues along the East Coast. To date the band has released three full-length albums, Things of That Nature (2009), We Don't Know Any Better (2012), and Electroshock Death Grip (2014), and three extended plays. The music video for their song "Shoeshine" was named an official honoree in the 15th annual Webby Award selections.
Listen to Things of That Nature in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Things of That Nature. Tracks count: 13. Views: 2. Black Taxi - Love Song for a Ghost 03:30. Black Taxi - Up Here for Thinking, Down There for Dancing 03:47. Black Taxi - It's a Ball 03:59. Black Taxi - Shoeshine 04:38. Black Taxi - Battle of Yonkers (Bessie, Get Your War Paint On) 02:25. Black Taxi - 7th Floor Please 02:37. Black Taxi - Head on a Pike 04:28. Black Taxi - Allen & Ruth 04:07. Black Taxi - Can't Bring Myself to Care 04:47. We Don't Know Any Better - Black Taxi.
Give Your Opinion on Things Of That Nature. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Black Taxi: best 2 tracks. Black Taxi - Tightrope We Don't Know Any Better, 2014 03:05. Black Taxi - It's a Ball Things of That Nature, 2014 03:59. Things of that nature. We Don't Know Any Better.
Black Taxi's sophomore effort came in the form of "We Don't Know Any Better" in 2012 and is a solid release through and through, pushing their boundaries while growing their audience even more. While the band initially came together in 2007, they were hard at work in creating and recording tracks for their future releases which would ultimately result in the stellar debut album "Things of That Nature" in 2009. So it was when "Things of That Nature" was released into the wild that fans were given exactly what they had been waiting for. The combination of Black Taxi's incredible skill with the quality production values of a recorded album resulted in this being their breakout album, making people all over wonder just how exactly they were to ever succeed in making an even better album.
|3||Head On A Pike||4:29|
|4||Love Song For A Ghost||3:31|
|5||Up Here For Thinking, Down There For Dancing||3:48|
|6||It's A Ball||3:59|
|8||Take A Ticket||3:14|
|9||Battle Of Yonkers (Bessie, Get Your War Paint On)||2:25|
|10||Get To Know You||5:30|
|11||Allen & Ruth||4:07|
|12||7th Floor Please||2:38|
|13||Can't Bring Myself To Care||4:47|
- Copyright (c) – Black Taxi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Black Taxi
- Recorded At – The Bunker, Brooklyn
- Mixed At – The Bunker, Brooklyn
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers
- Marketed By – The Lost Girls Ent.
- Art Direction, Layout – John Steinbauer
- Bass – Krisana Soponpong
- Booking, Management, Layout – Kris Norvet
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Jason Holmes
- Engineer [2nd Mix Engineer] – John Davis
- Guitar, Vocals, Triangle, Synth – Billy Mayo*
- Management – The Lost Girls Ent.
- Photography By – Deneka Peniston
- Producer – Black Taxi
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Aaron Nevezie
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Mezzoforte Productions, LLC*, Nichole Nawfel
- Saxophone – Andrew Raff (tracks: 13)
- Trombone – Elizabeth! (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 10, 11)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Trumpet – Ezra Huleatt
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 59702 28269 2
- Matrix / Runout: MTI1445